Chapter 9 - I got Rejected by an Alpha

Jet*

Heart-broken. 

Thats how i felt. 

Heart-broken. 

She had chosen that bastard Zachary over m-

I smelt a heavenly scent drift through the room, i pursed my lips. It was Kate. 

I knew she was my mate ever since i first saw her, i was planning on rejecting her though, but now i dont have to. 

I saw Zachary's eyes light up when he looked at my girl-Ali. God i have to get used to that. 

my wolf was howling at me to go to Kate, i turned and saw Kate staring at me, her blue eyes glossy, she was close to tears. 

I growled, she wasnt supposed to cry. 

I sighed and went off of Ali's couch and looked at her. 

"I accept that you chose Zach Ali" I whispered, she looked at me, then Zach, she shut her eyes and sat up. 

"I love you" She whispered to me and hugged me. 

"Stay down ! Your going to hurt yourself" Growled Zach, Ali rolled her eyes and sighed. 

"This is your LAST chance Zach - break my heart and i'll be sure to break yours 10x worse." Threatened Ali. 

I chuckled, thats my girl.

"Zach ... we're mated" Hissed Kate, striding towards Zach, not even sparing me a glance.

She.was.crying.because.he.chose.ali. 

THAT BITCH. 

---

Ali*

I watched as Kate stode over to my mate and Jet's eyes blazing with anger when Kate touched Zach - as if he were jealou- 

OH HELL NO !

she's his mate. 

-Freaking hell JETHANIEL LOCKWOOD ! Why didnt you tell me - I growled in his head. 

Jet just glared at Zachary and Kate. 

I glared at Jet and Kate. Jet because he didnt tell me Kate was his mate, and Kate because she was rejecting my best friend right in front of me and because she had marked MY mate...wait im such a hypocrite ( sp ?) Jet marked me too...oh dammit ! Why was i so...so...jealous

-Cause he's your mate Ali - Scowled Lexie, coming in the room looking at me. I rolled my eyes and gave her a 'duh' look. 

Kate was looking back and forth between her mate and mine. 

"Kate, you and I both know that we're not, i only wanted you because Alisonette was ... gone from my life and you were nice before you got all clingy and possessive, you were just a replacement !" Zachary hissed. 

Kate fritted her teeth, but i saw a glint in her eyes, she glared at me and twirled a few strands of blonde hair.

"But I WANT TO BE LUNA !" She screamed and pointed a finger at me. 

"YOU, I BLAME THIS ON YOU ! .... AND YOU !!" She yelled at Jet too, i growled. 

I sat up, but Zach tried to push me down cause i was injured. 

"Listen you whore, i didnt choose Zachary to  be my mate ! I would've picked Jet cause he's a real man ! If you dont want Jet it's your freaking loss ! I just want to have a second chance with Zachary for once, i know that we were both young and dumb before, but now were both different, YOU just want to be Luna, you dont love him, your exactly like your slut of a mother, i remeber in primary that you were the nicest girl, now your just tempted by fame and popularity, just remember it will be your loss, i know how it feels to be rejected, it kills, so bitch please." I snapped, and growled, pushing Zachary's hand off of my waist and through a shocked and guilty Kate and a sad Jet, i grabbed his hand and squeezed it before running to my room. 

There was a knock on my door, i sighed and stood up, i had calmed down enough...

I saw Kate at the door, looking down.

I glared at her. 

"What ?" I snapped, she flinched. 

She laced her fingers together, i saw a ring on her finger - Zachary's promise ring, i felt my wolf get angry, Kate must have realised what i was staring at so she quickly took it off and put it on a table. 

"I - uh, just wanted to say that i am terribly sorry...all the things you said - are true, i did get temped as i grew up, i didn't want to be the same nerdy girl i was in primary, i wanted to be like those girls in movies, that got all the guys, were popular, rich and my mother was one of them, she would yell at me after school every day because i was a nerd, i would cry, so i changed, not for myself mostly, but for her, i mean everyone wants to be popular and beautful right ? " She had tears streaming down her face, mascara was dripping down her eyes. 

I gulped and was shocked, i didn't know about that...

"My mother was proud of me - finally, she would shower me with money, pink and jewellery, i was excited and happy that she finally took notice of me, so i wanted her to be even more prouder, so i got close to the alpha's son, Zach. Because i over heard my mother saying how i was strong enough to become Luna and Zach and i would be perfect together, I remember that day when Zach ran out of the classroom and into the forest, i was there you know - when he rejected you. I felt guilty somewhere deep inside, but my pride ate me up." She sobbed and clutched her necklace. 

I held on the edge of my door, my chest rising and falling from the story she was telling me. 

I felt sorry for her really, she grew up of what her mother wanted her to be not what she wanted to be...

I did the unexpected, i hugged my mate's ex girfriend - or i hope she is...

-

I giggled as Zach pouted, sitting on the couch whilst i was sitting across from him. 

Yes i called him Zach ! It felt easier calling him Zach. 

"Ali ! You sit here right now." He growled, i laughed again, we made a deal that if he bossed me around with his alpha tone i wouldn't touch him, and he lost when he used it on me when i was running around. 

I shook my head, he sighed then came over to me, i squealed and then his lips captured mine, i closed my eyes as sparks flew, i knew i made the right decision...

Right..?

---

For all you Jet fans...im sorry ! But Jet&Kate will have good scenes coming so will Zach&Ali

Vote

Comment

Fan

p.s - check out my new romance book "Memories"