Chapter 8: Tears Fall

We slam the door beind us and Frank continues laughing. "Anyway" he stops "Wanna tell me about your first time?" I look at him, confused. "There's really nothing to tell. It was with my boyfriend at the time. I loved him and he suggested it. I'm pretty sure he was a British transfer student..." I tell him everything I can remember about the time. There's one thing I don't want to tell him, I know he'll go crazy.

The next day we got up at the normal time, got dressed and walked to class together. We had a Math class first. I hold his hand and we walk in together, taking the seats at the back and waiting for the lesson to start. "Hello class." the teacher walks in with another student that I haven't seen in this class before, but I recognise him. "Class, we have a new transfer student that will be joining us from now on, introduce yourself." I instantly remember him "Oli..." I whisper under my breath and Frank stares at me. "Hello. My name is Oliver Sykes. I'm from Yorkshire, England." he stops and our eyes link, he gasps. "Leya..." he whispers the nickname that he came up with for me while we were together. "Oliver? Anything else?" "Eh, no sir." he finishes and takes the desk at the back next to me and Frank's desk. "Hi, Leya." he grins at me and I stare blankly at him "Oli, since when-" "Yesterday" he cuts me off mid sentence, wow, he hasn't changed one bit, or at least that's what I thought until I saw his neck and hands. "Oli, you got tattoos?" he smirks at me "Like you suggested." Frank stares at me throughout me and Oli's conversation. "Are you gonna introduce me, Hayley?" Frank looks upset and I reply "Oli, this is my boyfriend, Frank. Frank, this is my ex, Oli." I put my head down in embarrassment and Oli Frowns at Frank. "Wait, you mean...that one?" "Yes, Frank." I stand up and walk out of the classroom. I can't stand the tension. Frank walks out a minute or so later. But I ignore him and walk back to the dorm.

I take off my school uniform and change into some skinny black jeans and my favourite band tee. I decide to go out for a walk. As I'm waking I spot the place where the guys practice their music so I stop and look in the window at all of the posters. In the top right corner there was a picture of all of them sitting together, but next to Frank was a girl. I assume its Poppy but when I look closer I notice it definitely isn't. She was beautiful, blonde and thin. I instantly feel self conscious. Am I really good enough for him? I put my hands on my stomach, I've put on weight. A tear falls from my eye and I wipe it away and continue walking towards the park. Can I really keep doing this? Suddenly I notice footsteps from behind me. I turn and see Oli walking towards me, he sees that I'm crying and starts running. When he reaches me he hugs me and I break down. "Leya, please tell me what's wrong. You look so depressed, nothing like you used to be." he's so much taller then he used to be, and hes grown his hair. Why didn't I notice this earlier. "I'm so...sorry Oli...You shouldn't have to see me like this..." he shakes his head and hugs me tighter. "Is it that man? Has he done this to you? You're not still cutting are you?" "No...no no Oli, no. This has nothing to do with Frank...I don't know what's wrong with me..." he frowns "Okay, where were you going?". He picks me up and carries me to the park where he puts me down and we sit on the swings. "I should probably call Frank..." I get my phone out of my bag and Oli nods. Frank answers straight away "Hayley, are you okay? Where are you? Are you alone?" "Frank, I'm fine, I'm at the park with Oli.." he sighs "Do you want me to come and get you... Wait, Hayley have you been crying?" "Don't worry about it... I'll see you later. I love you." I say for the first time and I know he's smiling "Yeah, I love you too." I hang up and throw my phone back in my bag. "Are you okay?" "God I wish people would stop fucking asking me that" I put my head in my hands "Sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you, Oli..." I sigh, I can't take this out on him "Leya, it's fine." he smiles at me and I change the subject "You used to be afraid of tattoos" I smirk and he does the same "I changed my mind." his smile is still just as adorable as it used to be "Do you still sing?" I ask and he nods "I have a band now... Please don't kill me when you hear the name." I look at him, confused "Why would I kill you?" "It's called Bring Me The Horizon..." I gasp and hit his hand "Oli! Have you told the other people?..." "Of corse not. That's our little secret" he winks and me and I push the swing he's sitting on, forcing him to move, he gasps and I giggle.