Chapter 22: Crooked Young

I pace around my bedroom, waiting for an idea to come to my head. Oli will be here soon and I'm sure he'll know what to do. "Oh, Mikey." I say, biting my fingernails. Frank sighs and walks over to me, wrapping his soft arms around my waist and pulling me towards him. "Hayley, I'm sure nothing will happen to Mikes. You don't have to do this alone, I'm always here for you. I love you." Frank comforts me and I rest my head on his chest. He always manages to calm me down.

Suddenly, there's a loud knock at the door that completely breaks the mood. I let go of Frank and pull open the door. Oli throws himself in my arms when he sees me. "Hi Oli, do you have anything?" I ask as I close the door behind him and he lets go of me. "I think we should check the area that the accident happened in. There are a couple of buildings near there that I feel Meledy and David would use." he says an I nod, walking over to the table and picking up my car keys, "Do you want me to come?" Frank asks, "Frank, i'd appreciate it if you went to the hospital and asked Gerard if he knows anything." I say and he nods. It's time to go.

All three of us walk out of the room and down to the car park where we spit off into our cars.

Half way to our destination I get a text from Frank..

_____________________________________________

From: Frank Iero

Hey, Hayley. I spoke to Gee and he's doing okay.

He knows nothing apart from that after they hit the back

of the car they turned left down a thin lane next to

where the car crashed.

Good luck.

Frankie xx

____________________________________________

I grin at my phone. "I know where we're going now, Oli." I smile at him and he grins back at me.

We eventually find the turn in and we drive down the long, thin lane. It's dark and surrounded by tall, twisting trees that look like they touch the clouds. "Well I'm officially creeped out." I say and Oli smirks at me. I glance through the trees and my eyes instantly land on the huge, grey warehouse that must be at the end of the road. "Did you see that?" Oli says and I nod. A few seconds later we pull up in front of the warehouse. I turn off the engine of my car and turn around so that I can reach the baseball bat that I have laying on the back seats of my car. As we step out, I hear a car pull up behind us. I turn around to see Franks car. Frank steps out along with two other familiar figures holding baseball bats. I grin, Andy and Pete! They all walk up to us and Andy throws a bat at Oli, he catches it instantly and grins. "We thought you might need some help." Frank looks at me with his very attractive smirk on his face. I guess he did say that he was always here..