Chapter 1: First Day

*Beep Beep*

"Oh great." I wake from my beautiful dream to the horrible sound of my alarm clock. Slamming my hand onto the 'disable' button I slowly stand up, reaching for my phone and pulling out the charger so I can have easier access to my twitter. '1 notification: @frankiero is now following you' I sigh, locking the screen and throwing my phone back onto my bed.

"Hayley, wake up you stupid bitch!" Hearing my older brother shouting and laughing from outside of my door wakes me up completely and I shout back at him "Oh fuck off, Mikey." I smirk and walk towards the coat hanger that holds my new school uniform. Today me and my two brothers will be going to a new school, a horrible school for a load of posh people that for some reason has unisex dorms. I shiver at the idea of having to share a room with a boy, what idiot came up with that idea?! My brothers will be fine though, Mikey is a complete asshole but everyone seems to like him as soon as they meet him, I don't get it. Gerard on the other hand is a lot like me, the loner type. He's gay so he was bullied about that at our old school, it doesn't help that he occasionally wears make up and dyes his hair a hell of a lot more then I do. They are in a band together with three other idiots. Especially Frank, he's a complete freak.

I do up my tie and pull my skirt up over my tights. This will do. Trying to avoid the mass of crap that's on my floor, I walk over to my dressing table and sit down on the chair. My hair brush falls to the floor and I sigh "I can't be bothered to pick that up" I speak to myself and pull my crimson hair back into a pony tail. With a quick brush of eyeliner and mascara I decide that I'd better get going or the boys are gonna be pissed off.

"You sure took your time" Gerard moans at me and I flip him off, walking straight past and picking up my keys from the table. "Ready?" I say and they both nod and get in my car. Half an hour later and we finally get there. "You nervous, Gee?" Mikey asks Gerard and he shakily nods his head back at him and we all climb out of the car and onto the parking lot. Gazing up at the 4 story high school and to the left, the intimidating, grey dormitory. I can sense the anxiety in the air coming from Gerard, wow, he must be really scared. "They must really trust their students, since they have unisex dorms" Gerard finally speaks "Not that it'll bother you either way, Gerard." We turn around and see a short, attractive, tattooed man walking towards us, great, its the asshole, Frank Iero. "Yo, Frankie." Mikey beams at him and Frank waves "Mikes, Gee, hey" he grins at them and then stops when he sees me. "Frank." I nod at him "Oh... Hayley, is that you? It's nice to see you." he smiles shyly at me and I do the same back. What was that all about?