Chapter 28: Final

A/N:

Okay so I know I haven't updated in ages. I have no excuse wow.

This came from nowhere but I just thought, "You know what, I hate this story and it isn't going anywhere so I might as well end it with some light smut"

I'm sorry. I just really hate this story. It was my first dude I'm sorry.

I have another story coming and its priest gee stuff so check it out when I eventually upload it.

I understand if you're completely done with me, I'm completely done with me.

Ah well. It was fun while it lasted.

This story sucks. Thanks for reading it though.

-Evelinaxo

P.s. I know its really bad of me to completely abandon something I took so long on like this but you have to understand, I really don't see it going anywhere.

__________________________

After everyone leaves, I walk forward to the kitchen area and some pale, tattooed arms wrap around my waist. I smirk and rest my head on his chest, closing my eyes and inhaling the fresh scent of cigarettes and coffee lingering on his clothes.

"Can I help you, Mr Iero?" I ask and he begins to place kisses along my jawline and brings them down along my neck while his hand rides up under my shirt. "Frank..." I say and turn around. Suddenly, his lips collide with mine and his tongue runs over my bottom lip, begging for entrance. He bites my lip and I moan into his mouth, his tongue takes this opportunity to explore my mouth. This is the most passionate I've seen him in a very long time. I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me over to the bed and I laugh as he throws me on top of it. He soon climbs on top of me and our kisses get sloppy since we are distracted trying to hastily remove our clothing. Once we're naked the kisses go back to being more precise. He starts to work his way down from my lips, my neck and to my collar bones, sucking and nipping at my skin leaving a trail of hickeys.

-- 7 years later --

"Hayley, lets go." Frank walks up to me and hands me my coat so we can leave the house. We go down and get into the car to drive back to the graveyard.

A few minutes later and we're there. I hold three bouquets of white roses in my arms and Frank walks slowly behind me as we pass all of the depressing, dirty graves. I stop when I find the first two graves I was looking for. The black gravestones lined with different coloured flowers and toys. "They would have loved this, right, Frank?" I smile up at Frank and he nods, staring at one of the graves. "I cant believe its been seven years since I last saw you, Poppy, Kyuhyun. I missed you guys." I lay down two of the bouquets on the graves and stand back up, letting Frank rest his head on my shoulder. Its been seven years since Poppy took her own life. It was horrible when we found out. She overdosed three days after I saw her for the last time. Frank hasn't been the same since. She missed out on so much...

The next grave was something I had been trying to delay going to. I never liked visiting his grave because of the guilt I felt whenever I was there. After all, it was my fault that Oli died like he did. I look down at my hands and the three rings that lay on my fingers. Two engagement rings and one wedding ring. I still wear the engagement ring that Oli bought for me, its only fair that I do. Me and Franks wedding just wasn't the same without them.

His grave (lined with white and blue flowers that his family and myself had continued to lay on his grave for the past seven years) was very beautiful. A grand tree grew next to it, the kind littered with stains the colour of blood infections and smelled like drugstore perfume from the people that visited here often. This tree had gone through a lot and still stood tall, a lot like Oli was before he died.

I placed the roses down next to the gravestone and the familiar feeling of guilt ran through me. "I'm sorry, Oli. Happy birthday." I glanced over at Frank who was still standing in front of Poppy's grave and picking out the dead flowers from the other bouquets. I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you, Hayley Rose Iero." He whispered into my ear and I smiled.

The car ride home was silent, our minds full of memories of the friends and loved ones that we have just visited. When we pulled up outside of the house, the door opened and Gerard came running out. "Hayley! Hayley its Lily, she spilled paint all over the carpet" he cried and I frowned. "Okay okay I'll go clear it up. Seriously Gerard, this is the last time I let you babysit." I walk inside and the aforementioned scene was much worse than I imagined. My daughter, Lily, was patting a puddle of black paint on my creme carpet. "Lily, hunny!" I walked over and picked her up. "I'm sorry Hayley... Leah and Lily were playing together and umm..." Andy walked out of the kitchen holding him and Gerards adopted daughter, Leah, who was also covered in black paint. "Oh for Christ sake." I sighed and turned around when I heard a gasp coming from behind me. "Oh look, Lily's getting all creative on mommy's carpet" Frank giggled and I shot him a death glare. "I'm so done with you all, seriously"

________________________

AUTHORS NOTE-CEPTION

ITS DONE

GREAT

IT SUCKED BUT WHATEVER IM SORRY

Please don't kill me.

I have no idea what colour blood infections are supposed to be. Lets just say a nasty brown colour.

I hope you got the sneaky references in there.

I would have added lengthy smut but there's really no point. This story was never very smutty in the first place.

Thanks Pete,

-Evelinaxo

P.s. There won't be a sequel but thank you so much for reading, I really do appreciate it even though it was a really crappy story ^^