23

"okay,it's almost the end of the school year,we won't have class next week so i can focus on grading your papers and so you guys can rest." the professor said and everyone cheered. "on that note,may the best paper win." 

the bell rang and everyone stood up from their seats. the three guys had planned on having dinner with eunseo and they invited jaehyun,yuta, and haechan as well. doyoung immediately texts eunseo that they will be on their way in a few minutes.

"you guys seriously aren't together yet?" johnny asked putting an arm around doyoung and peeking at his phone.

"not yet." doyoung said while typing a reply to eunseo.

"it kinda seems like you are tho." taeyong said.

"what made you say that?" doyoung asked.

"well you guys are always texting and calling non-stop. sometimes i think you found a new bestfriend. i guess we have another one added to our friend group." taeyong said.

"well yeah but there's still a lot we can't do,couple stuff yknow like..."

johnny and taeyong made kissy faces at doyoung to tease him. "looks like our doyoung wants make out sessions now." johnny teased.

"you make it sound so dirty." doyoung mumbled. "whatever let's just go."

------------------

all of them agreed on italian so they went to the restaurant about 20 minutes away from their university. when they got there jaehyun,yuta,haechan and eunseo were already seated. eunseo just had her arms crossed to her chest and was just watching the three boys argue. as they got closer they could hear what the three have been fighting over.

"doseo sounds stupid it sounds like 'the show'." haechan protested.

"seodo?" jaehyun said looking all serious. "NO!" haechan and yuta said in unison.

"eunyoung jinjja that's the best one." yuta said.

"you guys keep arguing about this like i'm not even here." eunseo rolled her eyes.

"youngseo!!" haechan said. they ignored eunseo and just kept arguing.

taeyong,johnny,and doyoung sat at the table the three other boys didn't even mind them.

"youngseo is just ok." yuta said. "but eunyoung is still much better."

"what are they fighting about?" doyoung whispered to eunseo.

"our ship name,apparently. they've been at it for half an hour now." eunseo said.

"hyung!" haechan yelled then faced taeyong then taeyong got startled. 

"what?" 

"youngseo sounds good right?" 

taeyong just shrugged. "please contribute to this. this is very important." haechan said with a straight face.

"doeun?" johnny joined in on them.

"not bad." jaehyun said then high fived johnny.

"can we please order now?" eunseo said then doyoung asked for the menus.

----------------------

eunseo isn't a big eater. after 1 slice of pizza and half of the pasta she was already full and couldn't finish the rest of her meal which left doyoung to finish everything else.

"you have the appetite of a bird." doyoung teased eunseo.

"which you should be happy about since i won't have tantrums about my cravings." she defended.

"good point." he agreed then they fist bumped.

"wae?are you guys officially together now?" yuta asked. doyoung just shook his head and smiled and eunseo stuck her tongue out at yuta.

"remember when donghyuck used to like eunseo back in college?" jaehyun suddenly blurted out which caused everyone at the table to burst out laughing.

"ha ha!" haechan rolled his eyes. "wait..."

"what?" doyoung asked.

"now that i think about it...did you reject me because you already liked doyoung back then?" haechan asked which recieved oooohhs from everyone excluding doyoung who suddenly became flustered.

"yes and no." eunseo said before sipping her drink.

"huh?" everyone said in unison.

"yes i did like him back then,no i did not reject you because of that." she bravely admitted which made doyoung choke in his own saliva.

she liked me back then?he thought.

"what a coincidence because doyoung here-" taeyong started but was cut off by doyoung.

"i liked you first." doyoung said.

"huh?" eunseo asked confused. 

"he liked you back in college too." taeyong said.

"i- wait did you know about this?" eunseo questioned haechan,jaehyun,and yuta.

"we found out just recently too." jaehyun said.

"i didn't know you guys back then so i can't relate." johnny said which made everyone laugh.

-------------------------

after eating doyoung and eunseo decided to just walk going back to her apartment so they could spend time together. eunseo felt like she was ready to give doyoung an answer now. she was sure of it now that she had fallen inlove with doyoung.

"i forgot about haechan liking you before..." doyoung was just talking. eunseo tried her best to listen but she couldn't focus cause she kept glancing at doyoung's hand that was swinging by her side. 

"...it's kinda cute that now he really us to be-" he paused because he felt eunseo's hand holding his. he stopped in his tracks and held up their hands.

"i wanted to hold yours first you beat me to it." doyoung said.

"i'm going to beat you at another one too." she then came closer and hugged him. she could hear his heart beating faster and faster. "you're nervous." she laughed.

"i'm not sure if you really like of you're just really cold." he laughed as he was wrapping eunseo under his coat.

"both." she giggled. "and if you haven't gotten the clue by now,i want us to be more than friends too." she said while looking up at him.

"then i'm going to beat you at something too." he said then crashed his lips to eunseo's. he could feel her smiling as they were kissing.

they continued walking. "i'm glad there aren't many people around here." doyoung said he looked around.

"yeah,i'm not keen on being this cheesy in public." eunseo laughed.

"we should go on a date then!i'm free on sunday." doyoung excitedly to which eunseo nodded happily.

"oh wait. i forgot it's my mom's birthday so me and my sister are gonna be at her house." doyoung pouted.

"i'll be your plus one then." she smiled at doyoung.

"you'd do that?" doyoung beamed at her. "i mean are you okay with meeting my family already?"

"ofcourse." she tiptoed and pecked his lips.

"okay." he flashed his gummy smile.

-----------------------

so they're a couple now. let's turn this into a sad ending

i'm kidding. or am i?