3

they were now in the arts guild studio. eunseo started with the graphics already and also 3d modeled the whole booth so everyone will know what it'll look like.

"wah daebak!" haechan said while watching eunseo work.

mark walked in,he's a 3rd year fine arts student and also part of the org. he considered eunseo his mentor and eunseo treated him like a little brother.

"iced vanilla latte" mark handed the drink to her.

"awww you didn't have to i'll treat you next time." eunseo ruffled his hair.

he greeted haechan and yuta,they were all acquainted by now.

"can you do that too?" yuta asked mark.

"yup,but not as good as she does." mark said before sipping his coffee.

"ji-eun,you think this is big enough?" eunseo showed her the booth.

"how about we try it out. 8 players right?if it gets too crowded let's limit it to 6 people." ji-eun said.

"alrighty."

------------------

they used colored tape on the floor to measure how big the booth should be. while yuta was measuring eunseo put the tape.

yuta was cracking jokes while they were doing this,doyoung who was on the other side of the room with his team noticed this and looked at eunseo who was laughing with yuta. he ignored the slight jealousy he was feeling and looked back at the work he was doing.

doyoung pov

how can he easily charm girls like that, i could never. i'm too much of a coward for that.

"he's at it again." jaehyun sighed while putting and arm around me.

"yeah." i laughed.

just focus on your work doyoung. you don't even know her.

"hyung,let's take a break.buy us foood." jaemin hugged my arm

i flicked his forehead.

"please hyung." jeno pouted.

"okay let's go."

"yah!how come when jeno says it you immediately say yes." jaemin pouted.

"saranghae." i showed him a heart.

just as we were about to head out haechan came in with mark. they were holding a few bags of food. turns out it was sushi. everyone crowded the table where the food was.

"yaaah, you guys bought this?" taeyong asked haechan and mark while grabbing the sushi.

"well,yuta hyung and eunseo unnnie paid for it." mark said.

"she wouldn't let me pay the whole thing." yuta said while walking towards them.

i was just quiet the whole time we were eating. yuta kept making eunseo laugh. the fuck is so funny?seems like he's much closer to the arts guild now.

after we were done eating i went over to their team to check on eun- i mean them.

"yuta how's it coming along?" when i sat next to yuta, eunseo suddenly stood up to throw away her plastic cup. sigh,i guess she doesn't wanna talk to me.

after she threw it away she just walked past me. well what do i expect it's not like we're close. i guess i'll just do the same.

"were you even listening?' yuta said.

"huh?"

"i said we're done measuring,8 people will be able to fit." yuta said.

"oh good." i said.

"you seem a little distracted." yuta said.

"sorry,continue." i said

"anywaaay, eunseo already started doing the-yah!" yuta scolded me. i jokingly pretended i was falling asleep while he was talking.

"mianhe!" i laughed while yuta kept hitting my back.

after another hour of working we all decided to go home.

"i'll see you tomorrow then." eunseo waved at yuta while i was walking towards them. i was about to say bye but she already walked away.

"someone's happy" i said while looking at yuta who was smiling from ear to ear.

"i was wrong about her,she's not cold at all." yuta said.

"if she's a good person,don't play around with her then." i told him.

"i'm not trying to flirt with her tho,we're just friends." yuta said.

"yeah right." i told him.