7

throughout the rest of their senior year eunseo and doyoung never interacted. doyoung kept busy as the head of the org and eunseo focused on a comic book she dreams of publishing someday.

love is a word they avoided in their language. doyoung never believed in it because of his divorced parents and eunseo used to believe in it until her ex cheated on her.

a few more months had passed, eunseo kept her close relationship with jaehyun,yuta and haechan. she treated them like her brothers. after a while she forgot about her little crush, and he forgot about his. life was normal for them or as others would prefer to say "boring".

it was now time for their graduation. doyoung's mother and sister were in attendance. eunseo's parents and older brother were there. ofcourse doyoung was the the top student in his batch meanwhile eunseo was just average. she never strived for good grades. she only cared about her art, if she tried she would've been just as academically successful as doyoung.

eunseo smiled to herself when doyoung was called for his speech. as he was about to speak the microphone made a sound that hurt everyone's ears.

jinjja,what a dork. eunseo laughed to herself. she felt a tug in her heart, a familiar one. no matter how much she told herself she'd forgotten about her little crush he'd always do something that'll send her head spinning again.

when the ceremony was done all of the students looked for their friends and hugged each other. they threw their toga hats. eunseo threw as high as she could while laughing with yumi,jaehyun and yuta. 

-------------------

yay i'm reunited with my laptop! i didn't have internet connection for days so i wrote a few chapters on my notepad. if some of you are also reading jungwoo's story,i might finish that one first. this story is a little more complicated to tell so i want to take my time.