6

doyoung pov

eunseo is quite a character. i don't know how to describe her. she doesn't fit any sort of stereotype. she's cold but she's also warm. she's pretty and is always making herself look presentable but she also doesn't care about how other people look at her. she always looks stylish by the way she dresses but she sometimes acts like a tomboy. she has strict principles within herself but never judges other peoples wrong decisions. 

if i had the guts i'd have introduced myself but i know she'll never like me.

"dons,you're up!" taeyong whispered then i got on stage to introduce our booth.

she's looking at me and listening attentively. i don't usually get nervous easily but for some reason i am. stop staring at me eunseo i might melt, i don't wanna melt :(

she clapped as well after i finished introducing our booth. i got down from the stage but when i was looking for her in the crowd she wasn't there anymore.

eunseo pov

i went to get iced coffee. i don't give a fuck about the others so i immediately went out after doyoung got down from the stage. before going to the cafeteria i ran into ji-eun.

"eunseo!" ji-eun was waving a paper from the distance.

i jogged to her.

"here's your copy." she handed me a paper.

"so there's four people at a time in our booth." she added.

"coolcool" i said then went away.

i was looking at the paper while sipping my coffee. doyoung and i don't have shifts together. i was pretty bummed out about that. jaehyun,mark,yuta and i have the same shift. well atleast i can get to know jaehyun,he's pretty close to doyoung.

yumi was walking my way.

"doyoung,taeyong,haechan and me." she simply said.

"are you disappointed that you don't have the same shift as jaehyun?" i teased her.

"ani,taeyong and i have the same shift." she made this face :>

"yeah,taeyong's pretty gorgeous isn't he." i agreed. he is.

"doyoung's there, he's cute too." she said. don't make me jealous yumi.

"everyone in their group is good looking." i said.

"i know. mark is only handsome boy in our org." she sighed.

"i call dibs on mark." i joked. she looked at me weid.

"i'm kidding" i pushed her.

my shift was on the evening. how unlucky of me. atleast i get to sleep in the next day. i saw doyoung fixing his bag as i was walking to the booth. he waved goodbye to everyone. if only i walked faster he could've greeted me too.

it's like the universe doesn't want me to get closer to my crush at all. like it paved different roads for us that'll never meet.

"annyeong!" i greeted the three boys. i smiled at jaehyun. we've never really talked.

he smiled back. he seems a little hesitant to talk to me. i've heard before that i seem unapproachable.

"you look like bread when you smile." i said with a straight face.

"uh thanks?" he said.

"like this." i showed a picture.

" i showed a picture

"i-" he stuttered. "yeah,it does look like me." he sighed. mark went over to us and looked at my phone screen. "it does look like you" he said.

"excuse her jaehyun-ah she has a weird sense of humor." yuta said.

"yeah i noticed." jaehyun laughed.

i was in charge of keeping track of the sound system and the videos flashing on screen as well as keeping track of the money in our booth since i don't like talking to stangers. our booth was pretty successful.

throughout the week all four of us became closer. i'm becoming closer to his friends except him.