16

doyoung pov

"why are you nervous you're not going on a date." johnny said.

"i don't know okay????get off my back." i said as i was busy biting my nails. i don't know why i'm nervous either,maybe it's because it's my first time seeing her again since we had dinner.

we're now in the coffee shop where we met last time waiting for taeyong and eunseo. she's bringing us to interview someone. a few moments later i see taeyong and eunseo walking together from outside the cafe. why are they laughing so much?what's so funny?

"i don't know maybe taeyong cracked a joke or something." johnny said. oh no did i say that out loud?i just nodded.

"you jealous or something?" johnny teased.

"no!" i said then crossed my arms.

"if you say so."

taeyong held the door open for her and they went to where we were sitting. i honestly don't know why i'm upset. it's really not like i'm jealous of taeyong. he's my best friend. johnny was just chuckling from beside me.

"what are you laughing at?" taeyong asked johnny as he was sitting down.

"i think you made our friend a little upset here." johnny said then put his arm around me.

"what's wrong doyoungie?" eunseo asked

"nothing." i said casually.

she just shrugged and taeyong just looked confused.

"so who are we going to interview?" taeyong asked eunseo.

"Mr. Choi. he's pretty old now,but i'm interviewing him because his wife doesn't have any limbs. i just want to know how they fell in love and how he took care of her." she said.

"that's pretty damn beautiful." taeyong said.

cock blocker. whatever. pffft.

i don't know why i'm being such a brat. i seriously need to stop. i don't why i'm acting like this,i'm not jealous of taeyong. i'm really not. i know he's not interested in eunseo...idk maybe it's because another one of my friends seem to be getting closer to her and no matter how much i want us to be closer too she just doesn't seem to like me.

we went to where Mr. Choi lives. eunseo gave johnny directions while he was driving. it was a small and modest house. it was just Mr. Choi,his wife who is pretty sick now,and their son.

"Hi Mr. Choi,i'm gonna ask you a few questions. If you don't want to answer some of then it's fine too." eunseo politely said.

the three of us were just listening in.

"how did you and your wife meet?" she asked.

"she's actually the daughter of my father's business partner,i was arranged to be married to her sister but i fell for instead. ofcourse they founf it absurd that i fell for the girl with no limbs but i fought for her,i really did. we ended up running away with each other which is why we ended up poor." he explained.

"why did you resort to running away?"

"we didn't have a choice. i didn't want to marry the sister and my parents didn't want me to marry my current wife solely because she has a disability. i ran away with her too because the family didn't seem to prioritize taking care of her. she was just kept in one room,but i would visit her often when we visited their home and that's how it started."

"did you regret running away with her?"

"absolutely not. i took care of her,made her happy as much as i could. if could do it all over again i would."

we listened attentively to what Mr. Choi was saying but i can't help but glance at her from time to time. they continued to talk about how the disabled are always looked down upon and how unfair it is that they automatically expect the wife to never get married just because of her disability.

what eunseo is doing is beautiful. it might be too early to say this but i think i'm falling for her.

taeyong pov

we left Mr. Choi's house after a few hours. i see eunseo sleeping in the front seat so i decided to ask doyoung what his problem was earlier.

"bro what were you upset about earlier?" i asked doyoung.

"nothing,i just got a little jealous i guess cause you two were laughing." doyoung said. oh boy if only you knew what we were laughing about but i promised her i wouldn't tell you.

flashback to this morning

earlier this morning i saw eunseo fixing her hair in the reflection of the boutique window right before the coffee shop.

"y/n?" i approached her.

"oh hi taeyong!" she greeted me.

"why aren't you going to the coffee shop yet?" i asked.

"i don't know i'm a little nervous i haven't seen doyoung in a while i don't know if i look good enough." she said.

i was a little taken aback by what she said and i didn't know how to respond but i was already grinning widely. after a few seconds she realized what she just said.

"OH MY GOD DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD?!" she yelled and i just nodded while laughing.

"taeyong please please don't tell them please" she pleaded.

"okay okay i won't" i was still laughing.

"promise me you won't" she said.

"i promise."

"eeeyyy it's just a tiny crush taeyong don't make such a big deal about it." she rolled her eyes.

"i just caught you. this is hilarious." i was laughing again and she started laughing too as we were walking together going to the cafe.

"oh we were just laughing cause we saw someone trip hehe." i lied. i guess he bought it cause he just nodded.

—————-
i just realized i used y/n instead of eunseo so it edited it. sorry hehe