☯ F O R T Y - T H R E E ☯

☯ 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚 ☯

I'm in shock.

I'm pregnant?!

Well, I always wanted to be a mom, but I never thought it would be so soon.

I looked at the boys and they didn't seem angry, on the contrary, they are very happy.

"Aren't you guys angry?" I asked them.

"Are you crazy?! I'm going to be a dad! How could I be mad at you?!" Daniel said.

"Yes, and I'm going to be an uncle!"

I laughed a little because of their enthusiasm.

"Well lovebirds, I'll call the doctor." Corbyn said.

As soon as he left, Daniel grabbed my face and smashed his lips on mine. I put my hands on his's and we pulled away a few seconds later.

"I love you so much and I'm so glad we are going to start a family together!" Daniel told me.

He put his hand on my belly, I put my hand over his and I smiled at him.

"I love you more!" I told him.

"I promise I will be here with you when he or she born. I swear!" Daniel said.

Then I remembered that he's going on tour for 6 months.

I put my head down and I bit my lip to try to restrain the tears, but it didn't work...

"Please don't cry..."

"It's just that... I'm going to miss you so much."

He put his hand on my chin and made me look at him. He wiped my tears and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"We'll talk every day. Promise me!" He said.

"I promise!" I told him.

Then someone opened the door...

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I love suspense...

- Love, Violet♡