☯ T W E L V E ☯

☯ 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚 ☯

I walked into the living room and saw my parents and brother crying in a group hug.

I smiled at my family finally reunited.

Corbyn looked at me.

"Come here!"

I went to them and got in the middle of the hug. We stayed like that until my mom broke the hug.

"Where have you been all this time, Corbyn?" My mom asked to Corbyn.

"Here, in L.A."

"Why didn't you come home?" My dad asked.

"I-I..." Corbyn is too nervous to answer these questions.

"Maybe we should talk about this later." I said to save Corbyn from having to answer the questions now.

"You're right, baby. I'm ordering a pizza."

Ugh! That stupid nickname, mom... I'm not a baby anymore... Wait, did she said pizza?!

"Seriously?" Corbyn and I said at the same time.

"Yes, why?"

"You never let order pizza." Corbyn said.

"It's time to change." We smiled.

Our parents went to the kitchen and we stayed in the living room.

"So, I hope you haven't stopped playing or singing." He said with a smirk.

"Never." I said also with a smirk.

We laughed.

"Do you want to go to your room?" I asked him.

"You didn't give my things away?" He asked surprise.

"No, everything is the same place as you left it. Mom wanted to, but I didn't let her." He gave me a warm smile.

"So, what we're waiting for?!"

He took my hand and we headed towards his room.

He opened the door and kept observing every detail of his room, as if it was the first time.

I know his room well, I like to come here to feel close to him.

At the beginning, after he "died", I spent the nights here.

"Where is my guitar?" He asked me.

"In my room. Why?"

He went to my room and I followed him. When we came in, he went straight to his guitar. He went down to pick it up because it was against the wall, and his necklace came out of his shirt.

"I see you didn't take it?" I said pointing at it. He looked at the necklace and smiled.

"But of course not. We made a promise when we were little." He looked at me.

"Whenever you have that necklace, we're connected as if we were one." We laughed at our childishness.

He looked down at his guitar.

"It's just like I left it."

"Well, it's not... I cut off the ropes a few days after the accident, but I then replaces them." I said with a small smile.

"Good."

He started playing a song I didn't know.

As he sang, my tears began to fall down my face.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞?

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡