☯ T W E N T Y - N I N E ☯

☯ 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧 ☯

Julia and Daniel were still sleeping when the movie ended.

"Boys, I'm going to my parents ' house and I'm going to spend the night there. By the way, let them sleep." I whispered to the boys.

I got up and went to my parents ' house. When I got there, my parents were watching TV in the living room and they looked at me.

"Hey honey, didn't your sister come with you?" My mom asked me.

I couldn't contain the tears anymore. My mother stood up and gave me a hug.

"What is it, honey? Is your sister okay? Did something happen?" She asked me worried.

I wiped the tears and sit on the couch. My parents were both looking at me, worried. I took a deep breath.

"Julia is okay. Our relationship is that it's no longer the same."

I put my head down. My mom put her hand on mine and my dad put his on my shoulder.

Ever since I got back, we haven't had a conversation about why I ran away. I think it's time.

I took a deep breath once more.

"I know you guys want to ask me questions and I know that Julia also has them... So, I'm ready to answer."

I looked up and they looked at each other.

"Why did you fake your death and run away?" My dad asked.

"Because of you..."

He was surprised and looked at my mother.

"Because of me?!" He asked confused.

I nodded.

"What have I done?" He asked.

"You wanted to force me to continue the legacy of the company and I didn't want to. You know I always wanted to be a singer. You always demanded my best at school, and then you started doing the same with Julia... I love her with all my heart. I was selfish and weak when I thought of myself first than my family..."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐖𝐨𝐰, 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡