☯ T H I R T Y - T W O ☯

☯ 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚 ☯

I went to the bathroom, I did my needs, and I washed my face.

When I came out, I felt lips on mine, and I saw my boyfriend's beautiful ocean-colored eyes.

"What was that for?" I said pulling away.

"Because I love you."

I smiled and put my arms around his neck, he put his hands on my waist and put me close to him.

We were so close that I could feel his abs against my tummy, and we were looking into each other's eyes.

I love to look him in the eyes, it makes me feel like it's just the two of us in the world, time stops and makes me want to stay like this forever.

Daniel leaned over and kissed me. He took his hands off my waist and landed them on my butt.

"Jump!" He told me.

I jump and he grabbed me. I put my legs around his waist, without breaking the kiss.

We started a make out, he put my back against the wall, put his tongue in my mouth and started fighting for domination, of course he won. He started kissing my neck and I moan.

"D-Daniel..."

"I love it when you moan my name."

He kissed me on the lips, I remembered the boys are home, so I put my hand in his mouth.

"Again?!" He said annoyed.

"I'm sorry, but the boys are home and one of them can get in any time."

He rolled his eyes, put me down and started walking out of the room. I grab his hand and pull him to me.

I looked him in the eyes, I can see he's disappointed.

"Sorry, but I don't want anyone to ruin our relationship. I love you so much and I don't want someone to tell me that I can't be with you. We have to be more careful, we're still going to get caught-"

He cut me off with a kiss.

I put my arms around his neck again and he put his hands on my butt and pulled me close to him when the door suddenly opened.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡