☯ T H I R T Y - F O U R ☯

☯ 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚 ☯

I walked into my house and saw my parents and my brother in the living room.

"Hey, honey!" My mom said.

"Good morning!" I told them.

I started climbing the stairs.

"Where are you going?" My dad asked.

"I'm going to the beach with Daniel."

"Okay... Be safe." He told me.

"Always!"

I went to my room and dressed my bikini. I was about to dress my dress when I felt arms on my waist and a respiration on my neck, I turned around and saw my favorite ocean-colored eye.

I put my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"No, I have to finish getting dressed."

"But I think you're okay like this... Even better without that bikini..."

He bit his lip, I blushed and laughed.

"You're a perverse boy."

I took my arms off his neck and dress my dress. When I just finished getting dressed, someone knocked on the door.

I look at Daniel and he was lying in my bed.

I walked to the door, I opened it and it was Corbyn.

"Hey, Corbs! What do you want?"

"Daniel already climbed up a few minutes ago and you didn't go down, so I came to see what you guys are doing."

And here's my overprotective brother again.

"I was getting dress-"

"WITH DANIEL IN YOUR ROOM?!"

"I got dressed in my bathroom."

I tried my best to look credible, which I don't think is difficult now that I'm so used to lying to everyone except Daniel.

We tell each other everything, I feel happy about it.

He's not just my boyfriend, he is also my best friend.

Zach and Jack are like my younger brothers, they're always fighting, and they can't keep a secret, so I don't have much confidence in them.

Jonah is like an older brother, I know I have Corbyn, but he's overprotective, while Jonah's happy for me.

I hope he keeps our secret, because if he doesn't keep it, I'm going to be very disappointed.

"Okay?! Can I talk to you before you go?" Corbyn asked.

"Sure..."

He took my hand, and we went to his room.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡