☯ N I N E T E E N ☯

☯ 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚 ☯

Someone knocked on my door.

"Julia, let me in!"

"Go away!"

"I'm sorry! I'm so stupid!" He punched my door and left to his room.

I took my guitar, my music notebook, a pencil and my car keys and I leave the house. I walked into my car and drove to the beach.

When I arrived, I sat in the sand and watched the ocean.

I usually come here to write since the day of the accident. I don't know why but felt closer to Corbyn, but now I know that he is alive, and I don't feel guilty of his death. That's why I was inspired by what I felt at that moment.

I felt happy, sad, angry, passionate and so many others, that the music I wrote had so much emotion that the music became a combination of emotions, something I never thought to write.

It was getting late, but I didn't want to go home. So, I just stay there and enjoy the sunset.

☯ ~°~ ☯

I walk into my home through the kitchen door and did my best not to make a sound, but there was nobody, so I went to my room.

I saw my phone on the middle of my bed and I saw that there were several missed calls and messages from Corbyn and Daniel, so I read Daniel's messages.

𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢 ❤️
𝑊𝒉𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢?

𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢 ❤️
𝐼'𝑚 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑.
𝐶𝑜𝑟𝑏𝑦𝑛 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝒉𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝒉𝑜𝑢𝑡
𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝒉𝑖𝑚 𝑤𝒉𝑒𝑟𝑒
𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔.

𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢 ❤️
𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑟!

I called him and sat at the edge of my bedroom window staring at his bedroom window. He answered.

"Hey..."

"𝐽𝑢𝑙𝑖𝑎, 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦?"

I saw he go into his room.

"Y-yes..."

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙."

He was looking at me, so I made him a fake smile.

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝒉 𝑡𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒."

"I'll be fine. See you at school tomorrow?"

"𝑂𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒! 𝑆𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙, 𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙!"

"You too, Handsome!"

He hung up.

I tried to call my parents, but they didn't answer, so I get ready to bed and I went to sleep.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐎𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡