☯ T H I R T Y - S I X ☯

☯ 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚 ☯

☯ 𝑇𝒉𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑡𝒉𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 ☯

Well, where do I start?!

Daniel and I are still together in secret.

We went to the prom together and it was the best night ever.

The boys find strange that we were going together, but Daniel said he didn't want me to lose that experience and so he invited me.

I don't know how they still don't realize that we're dating, we give the most stupid excuses that exist, and Jonah have to resists to not laugh.

Anyway...

Back to prom day, the night was magical, we danced, talked, laughed.

Then Daniel wanted to leave, and we went to the beach, where we look at the stars for a while.

Later Daniel said he had a surprise, and we went to a hotel.

We entered the room and I saw rose petals all over the place and candles, as you can imagine I ended up having my first time and it was amazing,

Daniel is the sweetest boy in the world.

And when I said that boys believe everything we say, it's because the day after, Daniel and I go home, and they ask us where we have been, Daniel says we end up falling asleep on the beach... They're so dumb, only Jonah didn't believe it, because he knows about us.

After this time, we did more times, one of the times the boys were home, but that doesn't matter...

Me, Daniel, Zach and Jack are now graduate, and the boys go on tour in two weeks, I'm going to miss them, especially Daniel...

But I'm planning to surprise them when they're in New York.

Oh, by the way, a Daniel's friend is coming to visit him tomorrow and I can say that I'm jealous, but he said that nothing happened between them and that they're just best friends. But I'm still a little afraid.

And for her? They're just friends?

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

A friend. Hum...

- Love, Violet♡