☯ S E V E N T E E N ☯

☯ 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚 ☯

We were at the beginning of the street that connected our homes.

"Leave me here, I'll meet you at your place." I said, making Daniel stop the car.

"Why?" He said looking at me confused.

"I don't want to answer Corbyn's questions and I don't think you want either."

"You're right."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and get out of his car.

Daniel drove to his house and I walked over it. When I got to their house, Daniel had already walked in, so I knocked on the door. Jonah opened the door and smiled at me.

"BOYS, JULIA IS HERE! Come in!" He opened the door a little bit more so I could get in.

I went in and headed to the living room saying "Hi!" to the boys.

I saw Daniel sitting on the couch and I winked at him, in a way that the others wouldn't see it and he winked back.

"Lia, can I talk to you privately?"

Oh, no... Did he see it?

"S-sure..."

I followed him to the kitchen, and he made me sit at the dinner table in front of him.

"What do you want to talk to me?"

"Where have you been, Julia?"

Oh, he is mad...

"Why do you want to know?"

"Answer only my questions."

"I went to the fair."

"With who?"

"With a friend."

"Who?"

"You don't know him."

"What's his name?" I gulp.

I can't tell him that's Daniel, he's going to kill us both.

"Hey, the lunch's here." Zach said coming into the kitchen with four boxes of pizza.

Oh, thank God!

"We're not done talking yet. We'll talk when we get home."

"Ugh! Why do you have to be like this? I'm 17! I'm not the fragile little girl you once met. I grow up, okay?!"

"Just because you grow up doesn't mean I don't keep doing what I've always done."

Zach was here the whole time, but he didn't say anything, and when the others came in, I decided not to say anything else because it wasn't going to end well.

Zach put the pizza boxes on the table and also napkins. Daniel sat next to me and the others in the remaining seats.

☯ ~°~ ☯

We talked and ate a lot, because after lunch comes dinner and as these guys are lazy, they asked again for food, this time was McDonald's.

We were sitting on the couches and on the couch where I'm, on my left I've Daniel and on my right side Corbyn.

"Let's see a movie." Jack suggested.

"HARRY POTTER!" The excited Jonah screamed.

"Jonah, let Julia choose." Zach said annoyed.

"I love Harry Potter! I've read all the books, and I've seen all the movies." I said also excited.

"Marry Me!"

"Shut up, Jonah!" Daniel and Corbyn scream at the same time, make me giggle.

"I was just joking, guys." Jonah said with his arms raised in surrender, but I could see the jealousy in Daniel's face and the angry in Corbyn's.

Zach, Jack and I laughed at the moment.

Jonah turned on the TV and put the movie on.

By the middle of the movie, I started to get sleepy, so I put my head on Daniel's lap and I fell asleep.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡