Chapter 28: Well if it isn't bitch, slut, man whore, crazy eyes and shit bag..

So yeah, me, Kai, James, Selena and Alex were now entering the 'Social Studies' room with swag. I jerked in and saw the whole posse in detention, a smirk played dangerously on my lips. Brianna, Lisa, Dylan, Michael and Jax. Wonder where the rest of Kai's crew are at? Blake is the only one missin'. I walked in and dragged myself to a desk where i straddled the chair, sitting on it on the wrong way. I shot a smirk at Selena and James hinting at Brianna that was looking at her manicure.

''Well if it isn't bitch, slut, man whore, crazy eyes and shit bag..'' i spoke up, their eyes adverted towards my direction, glaring with utter hatred.

''Princess Luna Jones..who told you to open you're gob you attention-seeking hoe..'' Brianna muttered loud enough so everyone in the room could hear her dreadful comment.

''And i'm the attention seeker aye?'' i chuckled and flinged a pen at Brianna, which hit her forehead, she growled and stood up  and sharply banged her fist on the table.

Lisa gazed up at her from her desk in worry.

''Now, Bri, Princess didn't mean to throw that pen at you, did you now?'' she looked at me pleadingly, as if i was her only hope.

''Nope, i meant every word and second'' i smiled, not a slightest bit of fazed by Brianna's temper, twitching lip and bullet like eyes.

What with everyone and their temperamental issues this week?

''I'm not in a good mood at the moment so, i'm fucking warning you prick...'' her lips were twitching even more and her eyes had dread right through them, it was anxiety.

She looked absolutely stressed about something. Her eyes had dark threatening circles under them, wonder whats going on with her?

''Does this face looks like it cares? Go fuck a fork Brianna..'' i said infected with absolute boredom.

She was about to lunge at me when the teacher came in, Mr Johnson. Never knew he ran detention. He set his coffee down on his desk which was in the front of the room and he took a seat, his feet up on the table as if he ow3ned the place.

''Look delinquents, your gonna follow by my rules for the next hour, no fighting, no making out, no sex, no talking, no wondering around the class and no trouble'' his eyes adverted to me as soon as he said trouble and i just painted a smirk onto my face, our eyes locked as he sighed.

My question is how we're gonna get away with sex in the middle of detention.

''That means you Princess''

''Oh i don't know whatever you could mean Mr Johnny'' my hands rested on the top of the chair, still straddling it,  standing backwards as i sat on it.

''Mr Johnson, young lady and i will not take your crap today, you are not going to tip me off the edge today'' he straightened his spectacles out and brushed his hair back.

''Challenge excepted'' i still had my signature smirk across my face as the tips of my fingers tapped on the desk.

The next half an hour was a nightmare for Mr Johnson. He looked as if he was on the verge of breaking. He was on his apple laptop and frustratingly typed away, i swear you could see a vain popping out from his forehead. I scribbled 'shitbag' on a piece of paper, folded it carefully into a airplane and swiftly set it a flight, destination: Mr Johnson's big forehead. It glided across the class room and hit is spectacles and he angry teared the fold apart and made out the word 'shitbag'. My friends looked at me nervously and i just grinned.

''Who did it?!'' he scrunched the paper and yelled as if he was just played a prank on, banging his fist on the table he knew exactly who it was.

''Princess'' Brianna grinned.

''Princess'' Lisa pathetically smiled.

''Princess Jones'' Jax said without a care in the world.

''Princess'' Dylan looked as if Michael was forcing him to admit it as he was glaring fire at him.

''Princess'' Michael looked triumphant.

All eyes were on me and i just put my feet up and sat there knowing that he couldn't do a thing. He looked as if he wanted to strangle me and rip my soul from out of my body. He breathed in heavily, his eyes were hitting my like sharp daggers.

''Principles office now!''

''Fuck you all!'' i laughed walking out towards my sister's office.

Sure, she was the principle, but she couldn't do jack-squat. She wouldn't suspend me, nor expel me or even put down negatives on the system for me.

She knew that there was no other school that would take someone so rebellious and stubborn as me.

I strolled down the corridor and next thing i knew, i was pushed against a wall a kissed roughly, i lifted my leg and kicked the fucker right where it hurts. He yelped and i stared daggers at the man whore recognizing every feature on their faces.

''What the fuck Blake?''

''It was the only was i knew how to get your attention''

''Haven't you heard of yelling, calling, eye contact?''

''Yeah, i have, i'm just a bit dramatic you see''

''No doubt, you could be the new Miley Cyrus''