Chapter 18: Tough luck, fuck boy

Did he just agree that i'm hot and sexy?

''So asshole isn't much of an asshole when a hot and sexy girl is in trouble huh?'' a smirk played up on my lips.

''Did the bad girl just call herself hot and sexy?'' he raised an eyebrow,

''Yup''.

''Well..'' he sighed and paused.

''I ain't arguing with you love''.

His words echo through my mind and i get lost in a trance until Kai snaps me outta it.

''So um how are you doing?'' he said like a normal person for once.

Time to be my sassy ass self.

''Well, considering the fact i'm in hospital, just peachy'' i purr and he gave me the most annoyed face he could possibly give me.

''I saved yo damn life Princess, the least you could do is repay  me back'' he grinned a bent so he was the same level as my face.

I decided to play dumb blonde game with considering i am a blonde. I gave him the cute 'confused' face and tilted my head sideways but i couldn't help but paint a smirk on my prideful face.

''Whatever do you mean sweetheart?'' i said with a bit of an accent.

A smirk played on his lips and still face to face with me he said to me,

''So you wanna play that game with me huh? Well love, guess i'll have to make first move..''

I didn't protest as his lips grew closer to mine, just before our lips could meet hesitation grew inside of him and he stopped for a second and grinned at me.

''You know this counts as falling in love with me right?''

Its true, i mean he's making first move but i'm not protesting, i'm doing the exact opposite of that. But i see a glimmer of hope in his eyes that i won't follow the rules and i don't so why the heck not?

''Wouldn't have it any other way jackass'' i whisper.

As soon as those words are said we crash our lips together, first it was a sweet yet passionate kiss but then it became more heated as he tried to slide his tongue into my mouth. I had back away not only for breath but before a nurse or a doctor complained. Yeah, we were making out in the hospital. I look up at Kai who looks slightly disappointed but he had his signature smirk plastered all over his face.

I swear i saw tints of scarlet on his cheeks.

''tough luck, fuck boy'' i wear a smile a pat his cheek gently.

He chuckled and kissed my forehead and i wanted to giggle like a ten year old but i didn't.

''You still kissed me though, love'' he grinned,

''Yup, i did fuck boy'' i laughed.

Then Selena and James burst through the door waving their arms around like maniacs and me and Kai just watch.

''OKAY MOVE ALONG MR PLAYER, CHICKS BEFORE DICKS, SISTAS BEFORE MISTAS, MOVE ALONG!'' she said shooing Kai towards the door.

''I HAVE A DICK SELENA'' James yells at her and she laughs crazily,

''LETS PRETEND YOU HAVE A VAGINA THIS ONE TIME!'' she yells excitedly while she pushes Kai out the door

I give them my most concerned expression ever when the turn to face me with their hyper expressions. They looked high on something.

''I swear when Jay yelled 'I have a dick Selena!' i saw nurses walk past with the most confused expressions i have ever seen in my life!'' i laughed hysterically.

''Yeah yeah now give us the deets on your fun time with Mr bad boy'' she rolled her eyes playfully and her lips curled into a smirk.

''There are no ''deets'' Lena'' i quoted and they both looked unamused.

''You guys kissed, there's no denying it'' James faked kissing sounds and Selena chuckled.

''Were you two watching us through the windows?!'' i practically yelled.

You could practically see Selena's eyes change into shipping hearts, never saw her this excited since the last time we went ''sexy'' underwear shopping at Victoria's Secret. More like ''Tryin' to get laid by Alex'' underwear shopping because thats exactly what she wants, to get fucked by Alex and i wanna tell her that as it'll be a good subject change. She grinned and nodded and James tried to hold back his laugh, failing miserably.

''You two are just jealous that you haven't gotten laid by your crushes yet'' i wiggled my eyebrows Lena adverted her eyes and Jay buried hid face in his hands.

''You know my relationship with Alex is complicated and i soo don't have a crush on him!'' she huffed and i smirked in disbelief.

''Your such a Tsundere with him'' i mumbled and she didn't respond and just carried on being embarrassed .

''As long as you two are distracted from me i'm good'' i heard James say just about audibly under his breath.

''Don't think i've forgotten bout' you sweetie'' i tapped his head sweetly as if he was a child.

''Shut up..'' his words muffled in his hands and i chuckled.

''I cannot believed you changed the subject Princess'' Selena protests finally and realized what we were talking about in the first place.