Chapter 12: Nope- YOU MOTHAFUCKIN' LOOOOVE HIM~

I walked to Physics more embarrassed than ever, i have only ever been embarrassed like this before and that memory i never want to live through again.

I saw the horror before me as he deepened the kiss with that bitch of a girl. Tears rolled down my cheeks, believe it or not they once used to blush whenever i saw him, whenever i made eye contact with him, whenever he brushed his hand against mine. I gazed at the couple as the broke apart and he gave him that look he used to give me. That look full of love and gentleness, then he said the words i never thought he would say to any other girl.

''I love you''

Those three words, eight letters and words full of heartbreak. I guess now i know why they call it a 'crush'.

God forbid i'll ever love another boy like that again.

I let out a sigh and walked into the class without a care in the world. The physics project was due in a couple of weeks. Should i ask my friends for us to start on it and actually get a decent grade for once? Maybe i might just follow the rules for once. I sat at my desk and leaned back on my chair and looked at the clock. The more i stared at it the slower time passed it was so fucking frustrating. I tapped my pen against the desk as the teacher went on and on about Thermodynamics and what-not. When class was finally over i scurried out grabbing the hands of James and Selena and dragging them into the Cafeteria. We had a free period so ya, plus even if we didn't have a free period i still would've skipped it.

''Okay whats your reason for dragging us into the Cafeteria?'' Selena raised an eyebrow.

''Yeah'' James crossed his arms and i rested my elbow on the table as my hand was placed on my chin.

''Look i need to ask you two about Kai'' i said and they looked at each other with a smirk.

''What about him?'' Selena smirked and place both and under her chin and leaned forward as she batted her eye lashes.

''Is this about your love for him or what?" James mad a goofy grin and i scoffed.

''okay be serious about this!'' i snapped and they put their hands up in defense.

''Okay okay we're listening'' James persuaded, i sighed.

''Me and Kai made that deal, if i fucking fall for him i loose, if i don't, i defeated THE  biggest player of this school'' i looked at them and they looked like they were forcing themselves not to grin ''Yeah anyway, what should i do?'' i sighed regretting this idea.

''Bitch you need to play him at his own game'' Selena cooed smirking and James nodded.

''Flirt with him, make him want you instead of the other way round'' he advocated.

I smirked, that could actually work. It'll block my feelings of- well, whatever i feel for him. I am a player after all, i just haven't really had the time to be one with all this Kai-drama and whatever i feel for him is bringing up bad memories of the past.

''You know Jay, Lena, you should really use your own damn advice'' i teased and they laughed.

''Fat chance, Chloe well i don't think  she'll wanna go out with me if i try and seduce her'' James exclaimed as i laughed evilly.

''How bout' you Lena?'' my lips curved into a smirk as she humphed.

''I have no idea what your talking about''

''Oh girl, we all know your absolutely head over heals for Alex''

''Am not''

''Are too''

''Shut the fuck up''

''Nah''

''I don't like him''

''Nope- YOU MOTHAFUCKIN' LOOOOVE HIM~''

''Oh guys just up already, i swear you guys act like five year olds'' James butted in.

''Oh like your not dreaming about Chloe'' i wiggled my eyebrows and Selena giggled.

''Okay stop bringing me into this crap'' he crossed his arms as a blush crept onto his face.

Then i saw a shadow in front of our table and a figure towered over us. I looked up to see Chloe staring daggers at me and James looking like he's about to pass out. Me and Selena look at each other as we both wiggle our eyebrows intensely at each other.

''I heard my name get mentioned somewhat in your conversation'' Chloe said rather calmly.

''Oh we're just talking about how James loves you'' i swear i looked like a grinning ten year old that just got away with something.

I saw Chloe's eyes widen and blood rush to her cheeks. She walked off quickly in shock as i looked at James who looked like he was about to kill me.

''O-oh um Jay, you wouldn't hurt a Disney Princess now would you?'' i put my hands up in surrender and Selena moved to the other side of the table frightened.

''I wouldn't hurt a Disney Princess, but i she's gonna have to pay me back'' he looked at me evilly and i sighed knowing what was coming to me.

~Time skip~

Next thing i knew i was in the front passenger seat of my car absolutely terrified as James 'drove' my baby. If that what you'll call his wild driving. He swung the car in every direction of the road as Selena and I gripped onto the seats for dear life.

And i thought i was a wild driver.

I really do wonder how this guy passed his driving test.

''OH I'M GONNA DIE! ¡DIOS ME AYUDA! ¡ESTE INDIVIDUO VA A MATARME! [HELP ME GOD! THIS GUY IS GONNA KILL ME!] '' Selena yelled as James laughed while swinging the car from side to side.

''Calm down guys! I have my driving license . . .!'' James laughed out as i gave him a glare like no other.

''Park. My. Baby. Now. '' i hissed as he gulped.

He parked the car, thank god we're still in one piece. I walked out dizzy as ever and examined my Mazda 3 for scratches.

''Your lucky this time James Jordan Lee!!'' I pointed a finger at him angrily unaware Selena throwing up in the trunk.