Chapter 10: What do you have there Jones?

We all walked into the parking lot outside of the mall not that enthusiastic about what Selena brought for me. I walked to my baby, my ruby red Mazda 3, only to find a more impressive car. A goddamn fucking Lotus Evora GT430, they cost like 140,000 fucking Dollars!! I tried to keep my shocked feelings inside of me as James practically shrieked and drooled over the car and Selena did me a favor and just sat in my car ''ignoring'' the beauty that made my car look like absolute garbage, and by''ignoring'' i mean pressing her face on the window from inside and admiring it silently. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms at James wile tapping my foot.

''Come on James we have to go!'' i exclaim while he slobbered all over the car.

''Like it huh?'' i hear a deep voice with a smirk in plastered in it.

And i fucking knew who exactly it is. I swear to god i am furious. I saw James step back as Kai got closer, his messy dark locks bouncing on his forehead. He smirked as, his eyes scanned me up and down and then laid upon my Victoria's Secret bag and his lips curved into an even wider smirk.

''What do you have there Jones?'' Fuck. I quickly swing the bag behind my back. Well, oh i hope to god he doesn't remember what happened at bitchy Brianna's party or strip club as i like to call it.

''Its none of your business fuck boy'' i rolled my eyes as he came closer to me.

James eyed us along with Selena who literally tried her very best not to squeal. He came so close i felt his his hot breath as he towered over me. His hand trailed down my back causing me to shiver in delight, his hand met mine and so suddenly it ended as he snatched the bag out of my hands and held it high so i couldn't reach. My arch of my nose wrinkled in anger as i tried to reach up and take it back.

''Give me back you jackass!!'' i yelled as he waved it about in the air grinning.

''Oh you fucking bastard, i'll chop your fucking dick off!'' Selena got out the car pointing at him with rage.

''Now lets see what you have in here'' he cooed ignoring her piercing glares also failing to take it off him.

His hand reached in the bag and took out the lace black bra slowly and chuckled. He was interrupted by James kicking him in the back and snatching the bag back handing it over to me and as we all ran towards the car jumping in as if we were running away like thugs. I started the car as Kai rubbed his back in pain and glared daggers at us.

''Fuck you!'' i shouted laughing as Selena made funny faces at him and James gave him the middle finger harshly.

We drove away laughing and giggling about it and how hilarious his face was.

''That look he made though!'' James laughed out and i smiled as i drove outside his house and parked.

''See ya tomorrow Jay'' i say and Selena waves as he walks into his house to meet his fathers bear hug.

I chuckle and drop Selena home and say bye after meeting her parents again. I drive home in a rush tired and park outside my house. I walk in my hands shaking slightly as i tell Nancy to leave politely and walk into the peaceful room of Jake's.

''Hey cessy'' he says softly with big eyes and i smile and sit on his bed.

''Hey'' i look into his eyes only to see confusion and curiosity.

''Whats gotten into you? You seem lost'' i continue and he looks at me with watery hazel orbs.

''Why did mom and dad leave? Didn't they love us?'' he asked me and my smile drooped as i sighed saddened by his words.

I sit closer to him and grab his right hand and squeezed it  tight.

''they loved us, very much actually. But they didn't choose to leave us, Jakey'' i said as the tears cascaded from his eyes and streamed down his rosy cheeks.

I kissed him on the forehead as he snuggled up in hid blanket and closed his eyes swiftly. I walked into my bedroom. I laid down on my bed tire and i gazed at my phone in hoped it'll cheer me up. I went on Insta and scrolled down. Pictures of Brianna at a club dancing with some random guys even though she's with Micheal, normal. Pictures of Lisa half stripped, normal. Kai topless, my eyes have been blessed. Clare kissing a shady looking guy, norm- WAIT WHAT?! Ugh, i threw my phone onto my drawer, i'll have to speak to Clare about this tomorrow. I turned to my side and fell into a deep slumber.

Lookie here, hello there.

Yes i know, i used the same picture of James in the last edit. Fucking sue me. And know i know some of you critics are gonna be like: ''Oh look she's racist!'' haha no i'm not to your disappointment, i couldn't find the right picture for this kind of scene so i sued the same one as the last edit. Also thankies of all your support on this book guys :3

~Princess <3