2.5

With the energy he stored from his one in a lifetime sleep, FeiNan had a gentle and content smile on his face. Emerging fresh from the shower, he felt much more rejuvenated and ready to go to work.

"No."

GuangHao eyed FeiNan, his usual puppy demenour temporarily ceased as his eyes gave a sharp glint

A shiver ran down FeiNan's back as he clutched his body protectively, a bad feeling of losing something important welled up in his heart.

"Who asked you for permission?"

He angrily threw his towel at GuangHao's face, a sneer made out of pure mockery evident in his expressiin.

A chuckle emerged as the other seamlessly caught the damp towel in his hands, folding it up neatly and placing it onto the bed, he spoke,

"I never said I was stopping you from doing work, but I am stopping you from going to work,"

He turned his head back as one eyebrow went up along with the corner of his mouth,

"After collapsing into my arms yesterday, my heart can't bear to see your pale face any longer,"

FeiNan turned three shades of red then one shade of black,

"Shameless! Who collapsed into your arms? Don't spin your own story!"

Ignoring the fuming FeiNan, GuangHao sighed dramatically, this cheeky personality greatly contrasting the puppy like side he had known.

He was a fool for thinking this man was a puppy, he was clearly a wolf, and a smart wolf for biding his time!

With anger fueling his heart, he picked up his clothes that were suspiciously strewn all over the floor, smoothening the pockets to find his phone.

Check once, check twice, sweat began to form at his temples,

"Need something?"

He whipped back to find GuangHao toying with his mobile device, twisting and observing it, as if it was a great antique.

From the emotional rollarcoaster that was waking up in another's house, potentially getting kidnapped, a minute ago bursting out in cold sweat for losing his phone.

FeiNan did not think twice before lunging his body across the bed to tackle the irritating man before him.

If words would not work then he will resort to fists.

Caught off guard by FeiNan's sudden loss of composure, GuangHao proactively leaned forward to catch the man in his arms, afraid that he may knock into any hard surfaces.

A sudden faint scent of fresh mint entered his brain as his body firmly held onto the soft waist of the other. Giving rise to a sudden sense of emergency in the lower department.

After a minor scuffle, FeiNan managed to wring his phone out of his hands, contentedly sitting on GuangHao's lap as he swiped through the verious messages that had been sent.

The system in GuangHao's brain suddenly exploded as he stood up, making FeiNan fall backwards onto the soft bed. The scuffle they had had slight opened his front of the bathrobe, exposing the bare and smooth skin from underneath.

"GuangHao you ass-"

FeiNan winced as he rubbed the back of his head, cursing out the other.

But he did not even glance at the angry man in his bed, but rushed straight to the toilet, turning on the shower head.

As three question marks filled his head, the man in question was sitting in a cold shower with his clothes stuck to his body.

He covered his face with one hand and muttered,

"I must be going crazy."

----------

By the time he got out the shower, FeiNan was already propped up on the bed, typing away at his phone.

The scene was so warm, it gave a slight rush of syrup into GuangHao's heart as he smiled,

"What are you doing?"

FeiNan scoffed at him and flipped to the side, continuously tapping away.

The sweet syrup was replaced by a bitter taste as he recalled the name JunQing again and again.

As he was busying eating his own vinegar, FeiNan already rolled out on his own to the living room, the atmosphere and tension between the two of them in the bedroom was unbearable to him.

Taking his time to look around, the place was in an absolute mess, with cushions and clothes sprawled all over the place, it really looked like he brought home countless people to 'fool around' with.

Subconsciously gritting his teeth, he ignored the mess and went straight to the kitchen. The Protaganist would not let him leave the house, so he might as well enjoy these few days of work free life.

While taking out a can of beer from the fridge, FeiNan suddenly heard the opening of the electronic door, a slight chime sounded.

GuangHao was still im the bedroom, so he peeking his head out the kitchen door, wondering who would be so idiotic to deliver themselves into the lion's den.

What greeted him was a small young sprout of a boy, calm and mature, with straight black hair cascading down his face, framing it beautifully.

But that was not what stunned FeiNan, it was that this boy looked like the exact copy of his body back in the previous world.

The sight of this boy stung his eyes uncontrollably as his hands ruthlessly crushed the can of beer in his hand.

The young boy looked up and met his eyes calmly, than looked down at his bare upper body, before giving a small smirk.

GuangHao came out and caught sight of the boy and FeiNan both staring at each other.

Under FeiNan's increasingly dangerous 'explain yourself' gaze and the young boy's 'are you done yet?' Questioning gaze. He walked over to FeiNan, opening his mouth and quickly appeasing him,

"This is my housekeeper, LanLing."

FeiNan took back his dirty look, but instead of being angry at the sudden appearance of his old body, he was excited.

The dangerous gaze was the idea that JunQing's body may be actually in this world, and with the over powered status as a President, won't finding him be no problem?

As his eyes became increasingly sweeter as he looked at the guest, a faint sense of uneasiness choked GuangHao, making him feel abit stuffy in his heart.

"Don't misunderstand LanLing, I was just temporarily sick and am already on my way out."

Quickening his pace and getting dressed in a jiffy, FeiNan's mood was incredible as he hurried towards the door.

LanLing was stunned, expecting more to come out of his mouth. GuangHao was unhappy, he knew that his place in FeiNan's heart was not much, seeing LanLing did not even faze him.

Who cares about that?

FeiNan rushed to contact his secretary while calling a cab.

The story can wait, proving this hypothesis could not.