Chapter 1.2

"Young Master...Young Master. Its's time to wake up."

Incessent nagging repeated by FeiNan's ear forcing him to wake up from the piercing headache that it caused.

"Young Master this Young Master that, get out before I rip your face off!"

FeiNan opened his eyes while shouting, and a totally unfamilier setting greeted him.

Green walls with green tiles, green drawers, green curtains green sheets.....green..

He looked to the side where a trembling maidservant kowtowed on the ground, her back visibly shaking while she barely manages to stutter out,

"Y-Young Master...y-y-your f-father's a-asking where you are."

FeiNan's mind stopped and a buzzing sound now echoed within his ears.

His father? His father died when he was young. Young Master? What kind of old school address is that...and where is he exactly??

The shivering maidservant mustered up the courage to peek from the floor towards him. Only to catch FeiNan with a big 'WTF' expression plastered across his face.

"Y-young Master?"

Something in FeiNan clicked and he coldly looks directly at the maidservant, this evoking a small squeak from her.

"Tell Father I'm not well, and send an order that no one shall enter this Young Master's room until told to do so."

After a momentary silence, the lack of an affirmation causes FeiNan's brows to furrow.

"T-this one understands..."

The small maid finally picked herself up and nodded, unwilling to even make eyecontact with him, she shuffled out and, once the door closes, loud thumping sounds can be heard and it slowly faded away.

FeiNan frowned unsure of what just happened, tearing off the green blanket on him he slowly pondered,

"Ok I'm alive....right?"

He looks at his hands and stretched his legs, it feels unatuarally real.

"Of course you're alive, I spent points just so that the ride here was smooth!!"

A small feminine voice filled with disbelief and a hint of anger talked right back to FeiNan.

"W-w-who's there???"

His eyes widened at the sound and scoured the room for any potential living thing that talked back to him.

"Here!! Here!! Notice me!!"

A small bead jumped and vibrated, it rolled two rounds and jumped again.

FeiNan backed into the inner corner of his bed while starting at the bead in horror, what in god's world is that?

Noticing his obvious distrust and fear towards itself, the bead quickly clarified,

"Hello..don't be afraid, I'm your personal system and I'm here to welcome you to Second Male Lead System, so please can you not show me that face, it kind of hurts my feelings.."

FeiNan's brows softened but still held a trace of suspicion, his mouth clamped shut as he eyed the bead,

"I...do you want to know anything?"

The bead rolled back and rested on the side of the book, FeiNan almost saw the thing sigh in defeat.

He struggled to find his words but finally spat out,

"Where am I?"

Overjoyed by the fact that it was talked to, the bead twirled one round before replying,

"Dear host you are in the book 'Thousand Petals of Day' and currently we are in a setting of a traditional Chinese dynasty, but it's not an ordinary world like where you human's live. It has monsters and magic powers unlike anything witness by your kind-"

FeiNan quickly raised his hand to stop the little chatterbox,

Ancient China? But wait this has monsters...magic...have I been transported to another world entirely???

A whirlwind of questions spun around FeiNan's mind but his face still held a stoic and cold demure.

The system stared at its host and marveled at how calm he was being, praising itself for the great choice it has made and its own intelligence.

"T-then who am I?"

"Great host you are currently in the body of the Prime Minister's only son out of 6 offsprings, your father's many wives has schemed against you and thus your body is more sickly than normal humans, but no worries with me this great system, you won't die by such a puny thing!"

The nose of the system seems to be growing longer and longer while the eyes of FeiNan seems to be gradually fading into the distance.