Chapter 1.6

The next morning came quickly and a maid knocked on the door lightly saying,

"Excuse me Young Master the food you ordered is here."

Awaken from his peaceful slumber, FeiNan groggily sat up and looked towards the closed doors, shouting in a hoarsed voice,

"Come in."

The maid quickly walked in and placed the food on the table, noticing the large lumpy bag at the side and quirking her eyebrows in confusion.

She looked at FeiNan but stooped and blushed hard, because he was unused to the robes he had pushed them off his shoulders and thus revealed his lean upper body.

"What are you standing there for?"

FeiNan was in an irritable mood in the morning and questioned her angrily. The maid quickly bowed and said,

"Young Master, this one was just wondering what you were doing with such a large sack, interdimentional space rings are in the drawer did Young Master forget?"

FeiNan's ears perked up and he ushered away the maid, pulling open his drawer and taking out a blood red ring.

He chuckled, interdimentional space rings, now he can take anything with him in just a ring, this world has many wonders.

"En."

FeiNan yawned and wore a new set of robes, the green robes has been thrown into the bag along with others. This made way for new colours, all of which was not green, he seemed to have developed a phobia.

He picked up the heavy sack and the food packages and threw it into his ring, not forgetting to shove a small bun in his mouth to settle his stomach.

Through the marketplace which was quiet, only sounds of people setting up their shops along with occasional gossips between housewives.

Weaving through the same route he used, he arrived at the same wooden door, his hand gently pushed it open and he walked in.

Now there was both the Protaganist and woman, FeiNan's eyes soften as he looked at the latter and turned around to complete what he came to do.

Firstly, he took out a small table and chair from his ring and placed it down gently, only then did he place the food ontop.

The sack of robes and soft covers was tossed into a corner, nothing fragile was inside so he did not care. Once done he just walked out a pushed the door shut.

With the clicking of the door, the Protaganist was jolted awake as he quickly sat up, his hands on the dagger next to him, he realised the new things added to his small room.

There was now a small table and chair at the corner of the room along with a sack of some sort.

He used his dagger to nudge open the sack and the robes and blankets came tumbling out.

Shocked flitted across his face but was replaced by suspicion, he turned the sack here and there, trying to find anything wrong with it, but it was truely just a bag of clothes and bedding.

Suspicion replaced by greatfulness he clasped his hands together and muttered a small thanks.

Looking over to the table was two small packages wrapped with white cloth, upon closer inspection it was two servings of rice along with a good amount of meat and vegetables.

Tearing up at the sight of that, the Protaganist quickly awoke the woman,

"Mother..mother look, someone came to give us food and blankets, I checked and there's nothing wrong."

The lady's eyes although unfocused, one can see the thankfulness within it,

"Aah, god has decided to send down someone to help us, we mustn't forget to thank this person."

"I will I will Mother, quick come eat there's meat in this too.."

The small household finally had abit of warmth to it as the clinking of the bowls sounded within the small room.

Author's note:

Hello this is my first book, I'm a new writer so please if anything needs clarification please leave a comment.