Chapter 1.3

After swallowing the large amount of information unloaded onto him, FeiNan finally picked himself up and sat down on a chair, resting his head in his hands while the small bead rolls slowly towards him.

"Host please settle yourself in as quickly as possible, we need to complete missions so that I- I mean we can earn points!!"

"Points?"

"Yes yes host don't you wish to go back to your world? If you save up 100 000 points, you get to go home!!"

FeiNan's eyed the small bead while pulling a smirk, home? As the only son of a prominent family he can eat, sleep and shit well, who cares about home?

Worried about the lack of intrest from its host, the small system bumped against his elbow and whined,

"D-does host not want to go home?"

Looking at the sad and distressed state of the bead FeiNan sighed and used his index finger to gently caress the small thing. His mouth hooked up and he said,

"Alright what do I have to do?"

With its feelings changing at a flip of a page, the bead jump up into the air and shone a bright white light, the room gradually disappears replaced with a white space that only has a small modern table and chair.

Taking a seat, FeiNan watches the system, now a big, round, sphere whirring around the white expanse.

Suddenly two panels appeared infront of him, the one to the left depicts various missions and the one on the right depicts various items with prices at the bottom, safe to say it was a shop.

"Host, for a start I recommend accepting the lower level missions first before trying the harder ones."

Eyes scanning through the rows of missions, FeiNan realises it can range from miniscule things such as talk to the maid to major things such as assasinate the second wife.

Clicking on the 'Claim' button on the 'Talk to the Maid' mission, he sat back into his chair as he observed his points go from 000 to 010, satisfaction gained from the easy increase.

Looking at the one below it, it said 'Eat Breakfast with Father' with a big 'FAILED' overlapping it. FeiNan pointed towards it and cocked his head towards the system.

"Host has failed to eat breakfast with Host's father so the mission has failed. New missions will replace the old but Host will not gain points from replacement missions, so System urges Host to complete missions to the best of your ability."

Humming in affirmation, FeiNan's eyes travels lower to see the replacement mission 'Eat Lunch with Father'. His eyes flashed as he muttered,

"I would like to see a father that sits by and does nothing to help his only son...System bring me back."

The round ball shone again but this time in blue light and the same disgustingly green room appeared.