Chapter 1.18

Double update yay!!
To make up for the cliffie, hehe

Like a piece of cloth tearing at the seams, FeiNan ripped himself out of his state of paralysis. Gripping himself, he felt a surge of energy unlike anything he had experienced before. It was the brink of euphoria.

"H-how is this possible?!"

JunQing staggered back, he tried to swallow back his incoming cough of blood.

"Hehehe..."

FeiNan's body vibrated with a mocking laughter, his smile that was as bright as day, had turned into something distorted.

His hand manuvered HeiAn at a speed difficult to discern with the eye. The blade was sent thrusting towards JunQing's path.

But instead of striking to kill, whem JunQing evaded the attack, he watched from the corner of his eye as a dark mist began circling around FeiNan, red scribbles of incantation swirled in the mixture of chaos.

With a sly smile, a deep voice echoed from within FeiNan's lungs, amplifying itself many times, the sheer force of the sound waves cracked the concrete walls,

"Wielder of TianDi, since you care so much about this body, let me tell you, I am not FeiNan. And once I've finished his wish of killing that man, I will never be FeiNan again."

Giving a short chuckle as if he was enjoying the situation, he waved his hand like he was a teacher dismissing class.

Floating high above the ground, 'FeiNan's' eyes squinted at the horizon, pausing for a short moment before smiling and darting in an unknown direction.

JunQing got onto his sword and shouted,

"Follow him!"

The sword did not even choke out a word at his imposing nature and just followed the instructions given. As a sword created side by side with HeiAn, they would always have an inkling of where the other is.

Through the skies, the black flowly mist was a sore thumb sticking out, allowing JunQing to see him clearly.

'FeiNan' moved quickly across the sky, arriving at an magnificient structure. Like an ancient chinese palace, with red tiled roofs and golden dragons, this was an abode truely made for a king.

But nobody had time to admire the amazing arcitechture. 'FeiNan' swung his sword once at the entrance, large chunks of concrete and bricks flew in different directions coupled with screams from innocent bystanders.

"Where is the heir of the YuChen clan!"

Using internal energy, 'FeiNan' bellowed gravely, flicking his sword to get rid of the dust on it.

"How dare such a person utter for the Young Master?!"

A burly man holding a spiked hammer entered the scene, with furrowed brows and a face like a raging bull.

'FeiNan' did not bother replying, after muttering afew incantations under his breath, he raise his finger and bit hard on it. He smeared the blood across the blade of HeiAn and dripped some on the floor.

The man narrowed his eyes and prepared himself to block whatever attacks come his way.

Slowly, infront of him, the sword in 'FeiNan's' hand rose up, and many more of such blades began duplicating themselves, covering the dawn sky with a black blanket.

Within his peripheral vision. He sees thousands upon thousands of swords surrounding him. A cold chill ran down his spine.

"FeiNan! Stop it!!"