Chapter 2.4

"Peh FeiNan..."

GuangHao swirled the red wine around his flute seductively, staring softly at the slumbering body infront of him. The lights from the surrounding city skyline giving the room a dim glow.

During the time FeiNan is incapacitated, he had carried him back to his own house. An apartment situated in the middle of the city, and high above the clouds.

This room may be a dream room for many, but to GuangHao, this was hell.

As his mind slowly swirled along with the intoxicating liquid, his memories began to surface.

--

He was 8 when this happened.

In this dark dreary bedroom, was once a well lit paradise where he could have fun and run around at the expense of his caretaker's stress.

"A-Guang..."

He whipped his head back immediately, at the sound of the voice. A slight tinge of warmth and happiness surged through him as he ran toward the direction of the door.

"Mummy, you came back!!"

He threw himself into her arms, burrowing as far as he could as he took a deep breath, inhaling the slightly smokey yet sweet scent of her perfume.

"Yes...let me see you.."

She patted his head and tilted his face up, observing every inch of it with much scruitny.

GuangHao scrunched his face up, obviously unhappy with the inspection of his face. Softly patting away her hands, he grinned and said,

"So can I go out today?"

The warm face sharpened before returning back to a softer desposition. She shook her head, this question has been asked more and more frequently, was someone planting ideas in his head?

Her eyes zipped to the trembling caretaker in the corner, once they made eyecontact, the cowering individual almost gave a slight yelp.

Satisfied with her reaction, she looked back down at GuangHao,

"Darling, will you wait for Mummy at home? I can't bear to see you get hurt outside."

With a coddling voice she lifted him up, letting his body rest against her arms.

GuangHao let out a squeal, then a giggle, nodding extremely whilst hugging her, to make sure he does not fall off.

With his glittering black eyes and innocent smile, he replied what he would say everyday,

"I'll wait!!"

Happy with his answer, she placed him down and patted her clothes and harshly directed to the maid,

"Make sure he gets what he needs.."

"Y-yes..."

She then turned back to GuangHao and gave a wide smile,

"Wait for mommy!!"

-----

The alarm beeps, waking him up to FeiNan, who was still in a deep slumber.

He peered at his wine flute and took a swig of the liquid, the sour taste of oxidisation prickling his tongue, further dragging him out of his dreamland.

Deactivating the alarm, he slouched back into the comfort of his chair and massaged his temples, as if the memories would just be 'rubbed' out of his mind.

The constant shuffling and heavy sigh from the other, woke FeiNan up. His eyelashes like fluttering butterfly wings, blinked themselves open, squeezing droplets of salty tears onto the pillow.

The warm sunlight beamed in from outside, casting a gentle glow in the barren room.

"You're up?"

GuangHao grinned from the side, leaning his taunt body into the leather seat, he breathed a small sigh of relief at the other's awakening.

Groaning, FeiNan shifted his body, only to feel a sense of lightness, as if the burden upon his shoulders has been lifted.

Nevermind that, where was he exactly?

His eyes shifted from left to right, surveying the surroundings as his fingers tightly clenched onto the sheets.

As if hearing his thoughts, GuangHao happily chirped,

"You're in my house, my heart couldn't bear seeing you in that state, so I brought you back here..."

A slight blush and pout made FeiNan speechless as the man fiddled with his fingers, giving off a mixture of embaressment and happiness.

This...this protaganist...

Looking at the other's stance, the word 'cute' flashed across his mind. Subconsciously he waved his hand frantically, dispelling the thoughts that bubbled up.

Cute or not, to be a President required skill and talent. This is definitely not what he truely is.

"Much thanks.."

As FeiNan choked those words out, his eyes drifted to his clothes, the uncomfortable suit and tie was nowhere to be seen. Only a luxurious silk pajamas was evident on his body.

"You...I...."

What could he do? Scold GuangHao for being shameless?

Swallowing his words down, FeiNan chose to push this grievience to the back of his mind as invisible tears streamed down his cheeks.

Little did he know, a black wolf obediently wagging its tail at the bedside has taken his silence as tacit approval of his actions. A mental note to take more advantages of the other was jotted down in a notebook.

----

Lalalalala~~ i totally did not put off writing for 4 months~~~^-^;;;;