Chapter 14 [!]

Liam took it slow at first. He peppered a few kisses along Niall's body, humming against the sensitive skin. A small groan made its way past the Irishman's lips when feeling the alpha press simple touches onto him. He looked down at him and watched his every move, not expecting him to know what he was doing until he spread Niall's legs apart.

The werewolf kisses his inner thighs, eyes darting up to gaze into his human lover's when doing so. He did this for a few minutes, leaving wet kisses along the delicate skin until he flipped Niall over graciously, giving him a good view.

Making his way up again, he nips and sucks at Niall's right ear, eyes fluttering shut at the salty taste that made its way onto his tongue. He planted a few more kisses to his neck then traveled down again, gripping his waist whilst doing so. Once he made it to Niall's ass, he finds the bottom of his lip in between his teeth while staring right at the glorious presentation.

Liam kisses each cheek a few times before spreading them apart enough. He carefully licks a few stripes at Niall's rim, gazing at the human's shuddering legs. A small chuckle slips past his lips until he continued to shove his tongue in between the crevasse.

Niall grabs onto the grass and sucks in a deep breath, the sensation blasting through him. Liam's tongue felt unreal, unforgettable within seconds. He never wanted it to end.

The alpha, with each lick and shove of his tongue, continued on and never got tired. He did this for a few minutes until Niall's puckering hole begged for more, egging him on. Liam smirks to himself, grabs ahold of Niall's ass and groans softly.

"Your body is so beautiful, baby..." He licks his already wet lips, drooling from the sight before him. "I can't wait to please you even more..." He spoke when laying on top of Niall's back, lips brushing against his left ear. Niall shudders in response, a grin tugging at the corner of his lips.

"Get on with it then... 'm growing impatient..."

With a short nod, Liam grabs the small packet and tears it open with his teeth. He takes ahold of the pre-lubed condom and slips it onto his rock hard length, groaning at the small touch that he gave to himself.

He finds himself pressing against Niall again, pressing a few kisses onto the salty flesh while he teased the Irishman's hole. A soft whine escapes Niall's mouth when feeling Liam at his loosened entrance, turning his head to give him a quick glance.

"Get inside of me..." Niall moans softly, gracefully arching his back. Liam hums in content, wanting him to beg. He complies and carefully shoves the head of his cöck into the tight hole that immediately tightens up around him. He bites his lower lip, his heart thumping at the quick pleasure that shot through him within seconds.

Niall grips onto the grass that lies underneath him, eyes fluttering shut when feeling Liam drive past his tight walls. He turns his head again and watches the alpha's face of concentration become a reality, letting out a small laugh when seeing it come into fruition.

Liam hears this and pouts a little, brow furrowed. "If you're making fun of my face then you're going to regret it in a few minutes..." Niall quickly shook his head and becomes serious, not wanting to get hurt in any fashion ever again.

"N-No... Continue... It feels really g-good... It's just my first time and-"

"Shh, shh, I understand, love... I'll be gentle. I don't want to hurt any part of you." He kisses the sensitive spots on his neck, settling deep inside Niall, waiting for any type of indication that'd allow him to continue.

Niall nods against his shoulder, giving him the approval of easing in and out at a decent pace. He does go slow for the first minutes, getting a taste of the pleasure that surged throughout his entire body. Niall shuddered in response, his lips parted and brow furrowed in a pleasant fixture.