Chapter 13

Liam made sure that nobody else was in the house when locking it up. He closed each curtain and twisted every single lock on the windows and doors before eventually stepping inside Niall's bedroom to see the gorgeous human being sprawled out on his own bed.

“We haven't had any alone time these past few weeks, so wanted to make sure that everyone was locked up and secure before finally sitting by you.” Liam looked down at Niall who appeared restless and flustered. He leans down and presses a short kiss to his lips, earning a small laugh that sounded heavenly.

“You are always so careful and serious. Where is the Liam that likes to party and wants to unleash his inner wild side.” Niall sits up, smiling. “The both of us are still so young after all, right?”

Liam smirks to himself a little and raises his brow. “I am quite young, even though being a werewolf makes me exhausted enough as if I were an old man.” He thinks of the times when he'd get exhausted after a good run in his wolf form. Niall laughs softly. “I know I can be serious quite often, and I wanted to change that for a while.” He bites the inside of his right cheek. “I've been stuck inside of this bubble that was hard to get out of until I realized that there was no point in that.”

Niall let out a happy sigh, a smile growing wide from hearing his passionate speech. “I understand, Li. Your speech didn't need to go on that long, but it's okay.”

Liam rolls his eyes and feels a smile spreading across his slightly bearded face again. “Being completely honest and blunt with people is important to me, especially when it comes to you since my heart has never stopped beating as fast as it is right now.”

The Irishman hums and cups Liam's right cheek in his left hand, examining the facial features that never failed to draw him in like always. He peered up and down his body and took everything else in, not caring if he were to look crazy at this point.

Liam's doing the same, eyes traveling along his Irish lover's body that never failed to impress him because he wasn't the stereotypical definition of perfect, but the definition of perfect that he's made up in his own mind.

Niall has a small protruding belly that he likes to rub his hand and head against, a perfect ass that always catches his eye, thick thighs which feel good in his grasp, and a perfectly bearded, clean face.

They snap back to reality when Niall moved his hands against the alpha's chest. Liam smirks a little in response, moving his own against the Irishman's middle that was covered by a silky, black shirt. He didn't expect to go any further with him today, but that all changed when Niall tugged a slightly at his shirt.

He pulled it off himself and shoved a bit of it into the side of his pants, gathering an idea while Niall continued to touch every bit of his torso.

“Why don't we go into the meadow, my love?” Liam whispered huskily, sending shivers down Niall's spine before he nodded and wrapped his arms around the alpha's neck. Liam quickly grabbed a condom before leaving, earning a small chuckle from Niall who then attached his lips to the werewolf's exposed neck.

The travel into the forest took a few moments, enough for Niall to fully get into the mood and move against his boyfriend. He couldn't bear pulling away from such a gorgeously toned and built male. He did steal his heart within seconds of meeting each other. He couldn't deny that feeling, that rush of seeing Liam for the first time. He craved every minute when being beside him. Nothing would change that in a matter of time.

Eventually, Liam set Niall down right in the middle of his favorite spot. The gorgeous moonlight beamed down onto the both of them, Liam standing above Niall who looked up at him with wide eyes and parted lips.

“How can I be so lucky?” Liam smiled at his words, kneeling in between his knees when settling down onto the soft, green ground that was littered with lilac flowers. He brought Niall into a short kiss.

“You're so lucky for many reasons, my love. You have me in your life. You've made so many friends. Your beauty in every way, shape, and form.” He plants a few kisses to his lit up face. “Nothing amazes me more than what you bring to the table.”

Niall grins. He cups Liam's face in his hands again. “I don't think I'll ever get over perfect you are either, Li. It's crazy to think like this, but-”

“It's not crazy at all, love.” He interrupted Niall. He presses his forehead against the durable human's. “My appreciation for you will never change as long as I have you in my arms and in my life for years to come. You mean the whole world to me and if I have to keep mentioning that, then that's what I'll do.”

Niall smiles a little. He hasn't peeled his eyes away from Liam. Not even for a split second. “That sounds like hell for you, well, at least for me because repeating myself can lead to self-arguments, self-”

“You're rambling again, Ni.” Hearing this makes the Irishman laugh to himself. The base of his hands makes their way to his face in self-pity.

“God, I'm acting like such an idiot when the hottest guy on planet earth is above me, shirtless. What has my life come to?” Liam lets out a short laugh. His smile grows wider than it did moments ago.

“Don't question it even for a second. I want to make sure that you feel loved tonight. That you feel appreciated by me who wants to... touch every bit of you.” Niall bites his bottom lip, holding back a genuine smirk that'd come across his matured face.

“You want to touch every bit of me, hmm? I never thought I'd hear such wonderful words slip past those perfect lips of yours.” He runs his fingers through the shirtless man's hair. His bottom lip finds its way in between his teeth at the sight of Liam's slow maneuvers that continued on for a few moments.

Liam lets out a low groan when eventually feeling Niall's hand move down to his groan. He bites his own lower lip and trails his gaze to the Irishman's shirt. He peels and throws it off, giving him access to the slightly paler skin that felt soft with a simple touch.

“Do you like my lips on your neck?” Liam whispered after leaning down again. He earns a short nod. He continues to kiss down Niall's body and sucks on different parts of the skin that turn out to be sensitive. Those spots became clear whenever Niall sucked in a harsh breath of air. It turned him on.

He continues down enough until he made it to the top of Niall's shorts that hugged his ass perfectly. He hooks his pointer and middle finger inside of them before looking up at the Irishman.

“Are you sure that this is what you want, Ni? We can stop at any time, I don't mind.” He earns a short gaze from him then a short nod moments afterward.

“This is what I want, Li. I've wanted this for the past few days but had no clue how to act on it since you've been taking my shifts while I go to my classes.” Niall lets out a long sigh. “Nothing would relieve any more stress than having you please every inch of me.”

Liam's smirk comes back. He pulls the Irishman's shorts down enough to plant a few kisses onto his exposed hips. Moreover, he plants a few more hickeys on the same area to earn another soft moan from Niall.

“Can you stop teasing me and get on with it...” Liam feels Niall's fingers glide through his soft strands of hair. He allows his smirk to change into a smile. A few kisses make their way on the exposed v-line, earning a shudder. This causes Liam to let out a small chuckle.

“You're so easy to tease, baby... I can't help myself when you melt under my touch.” He continues to plant a few more kisses against the soft skin. Niall doesn't pull his fingers away. Instead, he gently tugs at the werewolf's hair.

This catches Liam off guard, enough for him to pull Niall's shorts and briefs all the way off of his legs. His socks follow along with them. This left the Irishman fully naked.

“Why don't you join me, Li?” Niall's thick accent dripped into Liam's ear when he suddenly sat up, hooking his own fingers into his boyfriend's pants and boxers. Liam obliges and tugs them off along with his socks, also leaving him bare.

“It's time for me to take care of you, my love.”

~*~

Author's Note: The smut is on its way! I hope y'all are ready for it and that you enjoyed this chapter! Love you guys x