Chapter 6

I know this was supposed to be posted yesterday but I had three tests to study for and I just really didn't have that much time. I'm hoping to get another chapter in before the weekend but no guarantees.

Dedicated to Kate6078 for the cover on the side. I must say this is probably one of my favorite covers because it features my "husband" Matt Bomer. (I wish he were but unfortunately, he is not) Anywho, thank you for making it and it looks gorgeous :)

Thank you to everyone who votes/comments/fans. I love your support (:

(Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chapter 6

W.W/H.C

                “We’ll call you sometime with the decision on which theme and venue we want to go with.” Tinsley stood from her seat and smiled brightly at Hanna. The meeting had just come to a close and if her suspicions were right, Will and Hanna were in need of some privacy for an important talk.

                “Alright. That would be great.” Hanna’s voice was carefully composed but on the inside she felt like her nerves were lit up on fire. From the heated looks Will was throwing her, Hanna knew shaking him was going to be harder than she’d originally thought.

                “Why don’t you guys go on ahead. I have a few questions for Ms. Crest.” Will spoke smoothly but never took his eyes off his nervous mate.

                “Fine but hurry up. I don’t want to be waiting in the car forever.” Logan grumbled as he retreated from the room.

                “Oh and Will? Don’t forget there’s a pack BBQ this Saturday. I expect you’re attending?” Tinsley called as she left the room. The statement was posed as a question but the tone of her voice suggested otherwise.

                “Of course. I’ll see you tomorrow then.” Will almost rolled his eyes at his mother. He was a grown man at twenty four and yet she still had a way of bossing him around.

                “Bye dear!” Tinsley Weston strode from the room with her daughter trailing at her heels. Cassie was left standing in the corner while Hanna tried her best to avoid Will’s avid gaze. Clearing her throat, Cassie moved awkwardly to the door.

                “I’ve got some work to do so I’ll just see you later Hanna. It was nice to meet you Mr.Weston.” Cassie escaped from the tension filled room before either person could respond.

                Hanna shuffled around the office nervously. She could feel his eyes on her and couldn’t help but feel slightly anxious. She wasn’t sure how to go about the whole “we’re mates but I don’t want a mate” process and for once in a very long time, she felt unsure. That uncertainty in her actions and in herself was what had always plagued her as she grew up. True she had been next in line to become an Alpha but contrary to popular belief, not all Alpha’s are born with an exuberant amount of confidence. Unfortunately, Hanna was accustomed to self-doubt and struggled with it as she aged. Once she had left the werewolf community and was no longer under the watchful gaze of the pack and had no obligations to be perfect her confidence in herself slowly rose.

                “Hanna.” Will began. Like her, he was unsure of where to start.

                “Yes Mr.Weston?” Hanna’s voice was politely tamed.