Chapter 5

So I am a little sad today because three of my favorite stories were taken off recently which is a real bummer because I was dying to know what was going to happen...I've learned a major lesson that if I'm going to stop writing, I'll at least wait until all of my stories are finished instead of just leaving. 

This chapter is kind of short but it really introduces the whole plot and puts everything into motion. Not to fear, there is a whole lot of drama and romance and danger on the way. 

Picture of Logan on the side (Played by Daniel Samonas)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Thank you to all the readers/voters/commenters(yes I know that's not a words/fans!

(Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chapter 5

W.W, H. C

                Will stared at her, still momentarily stunned by the woman before him. Her luxuriously long hair drifted down to her elbows and her nicely tanned skin glinted in the light. Buttery, hazel eyes accompanied full pink lips and dark lashes framed the woman’s eyes perfectly. Will had to admit that as far as looks went, his mate was certainly a head turner. A bright yellow blouse with cut off sleeves showcased her toned arms while the tight, black pencil skirt she wore displayed legs that went on for miles. To add on to Will’s already tormented self-restraint, the woman’s scent was still attacking him full on.

                Hanna wasn’t faring much better than her mate. The stranger before her captivated her enough to make her pause in her speech and entirely forget what she was about to say. Black tuffs of hair were artfully messed up atop his head and complemented his bronze colored skin. The strong curve of his jaw stiffened under her scrutiny as he watched her closely. Hanna had never before felt so self-conscious and not once had she ever wanted a stranger, someone she knew next to nothing about, to like her so much. Hanna and Will were both brought out of their mate induced bubble by a subtle throat clearing that came from Tinsley.

                “I was thinking I was going to have to go to your office and drag you here.” She breathed, keeping a watchful eye on both her son and the event planner. She had her suspicions about the two of them but she wouldn’t pry until Will decided to confirm or deny.

                “Sorry, traffic on the way here was terrible.” Will let the little white lie slip as he embraced his mother and tried to keep his eyes from straying towards the stunning brunette.

                “Nonsense, William. Don’t lie to your mother. You were just caught up in work and couldn’t be bothered to show up on time.” Tinsley scolded her son.

                “I apologize.” Will spoke sincerely. He took a seat next to his mother on the couch which left Logan and Wendy in the two remaining chairs.

                “Well now that you’re here, we can finally begin.” Wendy exclaimed, smiling prettily at her only brother.

                “Right. William, this is Hanna and Cassidy from Crest and Steele.” Tinsley introduced the two ladies and referenced the name of the company they had started together.

                “Hello, pleased to finally meet the famous William Weston. I’m Cassidy Steele but you may call me Cassie.” Cassie smiled politely before throwing a triumphant grin towards Hanna. Looks like it was going to be Hanna buying Cassie the nice dinner.