Chapter 4

Yes, I know this chapter is really short. This is just Hanna's perspective on meeting Will for the first time. This is more of a filler chapter than anything else.

Many of you probably don't know I recently started school so I now get to get up to go to a  7 a.m class and my last class ends at 3 in the afternoon so I have a lot of work and now less time. With that being said, I'm implementing a new scheduel.

Finally Saved will be updated every Saturday

Just right will be updated every Sunday

(If I have free time during the week there could be an extra upload but no promises)

Sorry if that's not a lot but the first few weeks of school are always hard and stress filled so cut me some slack.

I also went back and looked at Rightfully His and Will's last name was originally Weston so I decided to just leave it at that so forget what I said about West! (If you already did, then...good)

Picture of Wendy on the side (Played by Chelsea Staub/Kane) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you to everyone who votes and comments and fans and to the silent readers. You guys are all fantastic :)

(Sorry for any grammar/spelling errors)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chapter 4

H.C

                “So we’ve narrowed it down to three different venues and three different themes.” Hanna stated as she pointed at the three display boards. “The first one is located at a wine vineyard and we paired it with the mystery aspect that you mentioned and decided on the whole haunted corn field idea but we glammed it up as you requested. Instead of a cornfield, it will be a haunted vineyard and there will be trails that you can go through. That will be set up mostly for the younger generation and there will be separate sections for each age group. As for the theme; I came up with a masquerade themed party where everyone comes in costume and wears masks. Cassie added on to that with the decorations and decided on lighting the place with hazy vintage lights to give the place a more old but spooky effect.”

                Hanna recited the speech she’d come up with the night before and kept her focus on her attentive clients. The display board that went with the first choice was decorated with fabric swaths along with pictures of the venues and some of the accessories. Tinsley Weston sat on the couch next to her daughter and gazed at Hanna with a thoughtful look as she thought about how the old/masquerade themed party would look. It sounded appealing but perhaps a bit overdone. Hanna waited patiently for her clients to have the proper amount of time to think before asking if she could continue.

                “Would you like to hear the second venue and theme or do you want to wait a little while longer for your son?” Hanna inquired politely.

                She tried to keep her nonchalant façade composed but inside a turbulent storm of emotions raged in her. She was incredibly annoyed for being stood up by this mysterious William Weston yet again but as he was the client, she could not voice her emotions. Just one meeting! That was all she needed to set all the preparations in stone. It was a requirement of her company that she meet all clients included and since the whole party was being made in his name, she was forced to meet with him. That is, if he ever bothered to show up. While half of her was seething, the other part wanted to jump up in satisfaction and victory. She’d made a little bet with her business partner, Cassidy Steele, that the infamous William Weston wouldn’t bother to show up. So far, it looked like Cassie was going to owe Hanna a nice dinner at their favorite restaurant.

                “I’m sure he’ll be along soon. Just running a little late I suppose.” Tinsley murmured, smoothing her hair. She, too, was trying to hide her annoyance. She’d gotten assurance that Will would be here from not only her son, but her nephew as well. So help her if she had to go to his office and drag him here, she would.

                “My brother has never been one for being on time.” Wendy spoke up about Will. The freshly turned eighteen year old sat prim and proper next to her mother, an almost exact replica of Tinsley. While she’s never been sure of what to do in the future, Wendy was finding that Hanna’s job seemed more and more appealing. Perhaps she would talk to the party coordinator about interning for her.

                “Of course.” Hanna worked hard to keep the sarcasm out of her voice. Tinsley and Wendy, Hanna loved. This William Weston person on the other hand was quickly working his way up her bad side.

                “While we’re waiting,” Tinsley began delicately. She’d heard many things about Hanna but decided she wanted the story from the source. “Not to pry or anything dear, but why is it that you don’t belong to a pack?”

                Hanna hesitated to answer. It wasn’t a question that she didn’t hear often because that was what she was always asked. It’s simply never been spoken of to not be a rogue but also not be in a pack. Many fellow werewolves found it unfathomable how she was content to live out her life as humanly as possible. Hanna had grown up in a pack and used to think she would never leave it but things change and so do people. Events can cause a person to grow and modify and adjust until they can be nearly unrecognizable. An event like such had occurred to Hanna which in turn made her shun her wolf side and with it, the werewolf community. Her problem with answering the question was what it would lead to. If she gave them that answer, the person would almost ultimately ask what that event was that caused Hanna to stray do disastrously. That was a topic that Hanna wasn’t ready to broach yet.

                “Pack life just isn’t for me.” Hanna answered simply. Tinsley knew there was more to the story but coming from a past like hers, she knew some secrets were hard to let out so she let the subject go.

                “Alright.” Tinsley responded. Hanna let out a silent breath of relief and thanked the former Luna with her eyes.

                “Well I suppose we can continue since my son is still not here. I apologize for this inconvenience. He is such a hard worker and sometimes it’s just difficult to pry him away from his job.” Tinsley glowered slightly at the absent Will. When she found him he was in for it.

                “I understand.” Hanna lied smoothly. She couldn’t understand how hard it was to leave work for even just five minutes! That’s all it would take and then he wouldn’t ever have to come back.

                Hanna was just about to begin talking about the second venue and theme when the recognizable sound of the elevator ding had everyone’s eyes drawing to the door in expectation. Just as she heard the ding, Hanna was instantly aware of the heady scent of cinnamon and peppermint that was filling the air. Her wolf stirred to life and started howling her praises to the moon. She blinked and used all the self-control she’d learned over the years to push her wolf back. Hanna barely had time to register her wolf’s excitement and the addicting smell that was still wafting towards her when abruptly, he was there.

                Hungry dark eyes quickly entrapped her own hazel ones and Hanna was put into a daze. While her wolf was tingling with happiness and eagerness, Hanna herself was filled with a deep calmness and content. She couldn’t begin to explain the rush of warmth that filled her body as she looked into those dark eyes. It was almost like everything was right as it was supposed to be and there was nothing out of place. Briefly, Hanna’s eyes left the strangers to travel over his body. Tall built form, strong chiseled jaw, wavy dark hair; the man had the looks of a model that was blessed by Aphrodite herself. Once Hanna’s eyes had traveled back up to meet the entrancing black orbs, she finally realized what her fascination with this handsome man was. She finally understood what her wolf had been rejoicing about.

                This broad guy was her mate.

                Hanna’s words to her sister about meeting her mate suddenly came back to her.

                “Well than I pity the poor fool.”