Chapter 2

I would just like to say that many of you have fantastic memories. So I've been getting a lot of questions so I'll answer the two I saw most of

1.) Does Wes have a daughter names Piper?

Yes, he does. I didn't mention her but you'll see why in the next chapter. (Yes, in epilogue for Rightfully His is says he has four kids but I decided to add another one)

2.) Daniel's last name is West in Rightfully His but Will's last name is Weston. How did that happen?

There is a name change and that will also be explained later on in the story. 

I saw those two a lot so I just wanted to clear that up with you guys. 

If you notice at the beginning of each chapter there are the initials of either Will or Hanna, that just means who the chapter centers around. If the chapter is about both of them then both the initials will be present. 

Picture on the side of Hanna (I envision Minka Kelly for her)

Thank you to everyone who votes/comments/fans! It means a lot to know that you guys support me :)

(Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chapter 2

H.C

                Hanna glared heavily at the raven haired girl currently gracing her apartment with her presence. In turn, the girl let out a smug smile and raised a perfectly sculpted eyebrow. Amusement danced in her hazel eyes as she watched Hanna. Slowly, she twirled around and scanned the small apartment with disapproval present on her face. Lifting a single pale finger, she dragged it across the bookshelf before bringing it up to her face. She looked at the pad of her index finger before rubbing it against her thumb as if to get rid of the nonexistent dust that coated her hand. Hanna watched in silence as the girl made her way around the apartment before coming to a stop a few steps in front of her.

                “I must say, this place is most definitely a downgrade.” The girl spoke with a voice that rang of superiority and intelligence.

                “Yes, well its home.” Hanna bit back, watching her opponent closely.

                “It doesn’t have to be.” The girl taunted back, sniffing as she looked around once more.

                “What is it that you want Lindzi?” Hanna finally asked, exasperated with the game they were unconsciously playing.

                “For you to come home.” Lindzi replied evenly. Her expression was neutral, deprived of any solid emotion.

                “That’s not going to happen. Now,” Hanna moved away from the door and stepped aside. “If that is all you have come to say then you may leave. Please don’t jump to come back, these visits are pointless.”

                “What’s pointless sister,” Lindzi showed the first signs of  her anger and annoyance. “Is you living in this dump and actually working in the human world. That my dear sister, is what is pointless.”

                “You may leave now.” Hanna gritted out, not playing into her sister’s ploy. Lindzi simply raised her eyebrows before gracefully depositing herself on the worn couch.