Chapter 1

Hello to all you lovely people :)

I will start off by saying this chapter will most likely have some mistakes because I've decided to write this story in third person, aside from the prologue, and it's something I've never done. I'm finding that it's much more freeing than first person...

To clear up a frequently asked question, I don't suppose you have to read Rightfully His to get this story. Just Right revolves around Will, who is Tinsley and Daniel's son, so if you want to read about his parents and pretty much get a background on the story then I suggest you read Rightfully His. 

Will on the side (played by Chris Evans)

Thank you to everyone who voted/read/commented/fanned on the last chapter. I hope you guys stick around to read more :)

(Sorry for any grammar/spelling errors)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chapter 1

W.W

Will ran his hands through his hair as he looked over the papers laid out in front of him. He’d been at it for over three hours and he’d barely put a dent in the stack of papers adorning his desk. Today had been long and brutal with back to back board meetings and luncheons with clients only to be followed up with hours of reports to look through. A glance at his watch told him it was a quarter to midnight. He leaned back in his chair and looked out over the darkened skyline of the city. Lights illuminated the buildings as the night sky provided a black background. It was typical for him to work this late.

                He marked a few notes on the report he was glancing through before adding it to the pile he’d already gone through. Will stood up and adjusted his tie before grabbing his jacket and phone. The rest of the reports could wait until the next morning. Turning the light off in his office, he made his way to the elevator. The halls and offices were vacant and dark with the exception of the rooms the janitor was cleaning. Everyone else had long since gone, leaving him to work in peace. His job was a tiring one but he did enjoy it. It gave him a sense of independence outside the pack.

The pack.

Will groaned as he recalled he was supposed to attend the meeting with the party planner and his mother today. Halloween was coming up and someone had come up with the brilliant idea to throw a party and invite the whole pack. Now on top of work and Alpha duties, he was supposed to help plan this party. As if he wasn’t busy enough, his mother had been hounding him to accompany her to these meetings with the party planner. From what Will’s mother’s told him, the woman was highly recommended and a fellow werewolf. Unfortunately, the meeting that he was supposed to go to today had completely slipped his mind and now he was most likely in deep shit with his mother.

                Well that’s just great.

As if on cue, his phone rang as soon as he stepped out of the elevator. Nodding goodbye to the security officer at the front desk, Will wearily answered the phone. At first, all he heard was his mom’s angry voice yelling at him. He winced but didn’t interrupt her. Growing up, he’d gotten in trouble enough times to know that when she gets angry it was better to let her yell it all out before trying to apologize. She continued to yell as he made his way to the parking garage and found his car parked in the spot reserved for him.

 “Are you done now?” Will questioned once she had gone silent.

 “Yes.” She replied, her tone snippy. Oh yes, she was definitely pissed. “Where were you this afternoon William?”