Chapter 9

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing well and healthy, especially if you're in the U.S (there's a flu outbreak). 

So far, thankfully, I've avoided the flu and managed to get the outline down for the next few chapters. 

All I can say for this chapter is let the plot begin!

Dedicated to sakshi16 for the wonderful cover on the side. Thank you for making it!

Thank you to everyone who votes and comments and fans and reads and sends me messages. Thank you for EVERYTHING that you amazing people do :)

(Sorry for any spelling/grammar errors)

***************************************************************************************************

Chapter 9

H.C

                “Excuse me, please.” Hanna suddenly interrupted Will’s description of the time Logan fell asleep on top of a horse statue in the middle of town while drunk.

                Hanna gave s small, strained smile before quickly hurrying away before anyone could say anything. She needed to get away from there, from them. Hanna had left her pack for a reason and she had no intention of joining another one. She couldn’t deny that she missed the security of having a pack, she missed always having someone around to talk to and she missed the overall feeling of unity. However, that didn’t mean she wanted to jump back into pack life. Her old pack had been so strict with rules that it hardly allowed for any freedom. In the end, though, those rules hadn’t been enough to save her sister’s life and instead had caused her untimely death. No, she would never submit herself to the guidelines of a pack. Hanna stood firmly on that decision and allowed herself to move further away Will and those feelings he had brought back to her. She couldn’t allow herself to be pulled back into a pack.

                “Let her go Will. I’m sure she just needs some air after meeting so many new people.” Piper smiled softly as her cousin watched his mate wander further away.

                “What if something’s wrong?” Will was certain Hanna had been enjoying herself until that last minute. He could practically feel her defenses snap back into place but couldn’t find a reason for it.

                “I’m sure she’s fine. Like I said, she just needs some air. I remember being introduced to Jack’s pack and feeling overwhelmed with all the new wolves around. It takes time for your wolf to adjust to having so many foreign wolves near you.” Piper soothed Will’s anxiety as she spoke.

                “I like her.” Regan commented, a knowing glint in her eyes.

                “A bit quiet but sweet.”  Alice chimed in.

                “She’s hot .” Logan stated bluntly, a wolfish grin taking over his face.

                “Watch it.” Will growled lowly.

                “How we’re related I have no idea.” Alice exclaimed,  looking up at the ceiling in wonderment.

                “So are you going to finally admit just who this girl is to you?” Erin asked, a knowing glint in her eye. Like her brother, she knew Will was a ‘hit it and quit it’ kind of guy. True he was a bit more respectable towards these fleeting females compared to Logan, but Erin knew Will wouldn’t introduce a girl to the family unless she was someone special.