27

Briley's POV (this chapters kinda dirty sooo yeah this is your warning)

I was laying in bed alone in the morning snuggled deep into the blankets. From the bed I could hear Wes showering in the bathroom. As much I wanted to lay in bed all morning, I knew that wouldn't help my.... urges. God I hate that word! After a small debate I heaved my lazy ass up and walked to the bathroom.

"Babe?" Wes yelled making me jump. Why am I so jumpy?

"Uh, yeah?" I asked.

Wes dropped something and cursed under his breath. "What are you doing in here?" he asked.

I pulled my clothes off and had another small argument in my head about this. After a few seconds I said fuck it and slid the curtain aside. "Move over."

Wes jumped and looked down at me. Water was cascading over his body and his hair was soaked. His eyes dilated and clouded with lust. "Uh, Bry maybe, maybe you should-"

He stopped mumbling when I stepped under the water with him. I could tell he was trying really hard to not touch me. I don't think he understands what I'm doing. Can boys honestly be this clueless.

"Save water, shower together." I teased running my fingers down his chest.

Wes shook his head and bit his lip. "Briley?" he asked softly. "What are you doing?"

"Kiss me?" I leaned my back against the white tile wall.

"I, uh Bry I don't think I'll be able to stop if we do this." he mumbled looking at his feet in the water.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Then don't." I leaned off the wall and wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned down just so his lips were barely pressed to mine. I could feel his breath on my face more than his lips. "Stop holding back Wes. I want to do this. I want you, all of you."

He slammed me back against the wall, not enough to hurt but it was kinda hot. He kissed me hard. His lips moved rhythmically with mine in a passionate dance. He trailed kisses down my neck scrapping his teeth against my skin making me jump. The steam from the hot water was all around us making the air heavy. Wes moved his lips back to mine and I wound my legs around his waist.

"Holy fuck." he panted as I took my turn leading playful love bites down his neck. "Let's go to the bedroom."

I pulled my lips back from his skin. "No." I made him groan as I grinded my body against his. "I've always wanted to do this."

"Have sex in a shower?" he asked breathlessly.

"No," I giggled leaning my head back against the tile. "Having sex with you in a shower. You said you read my fan fiction Stromberg. It was in every one I wrote."

"Hmm," he mumbled as his lips pressed to the place where my shoulder joined my neck. "The only thing I picked up from your fan fictions was that you like to be talked dirty to." His hand slid under my ass supporting my weight.

I nodded my head gripping his wet hair. "Yeah that too."

I felt his smirk on my damp skin. "Baby I'm gonna make Christian Grey seem clean when we get done."

Well holy fuck!