26

Briley's POV

After making on the side of a shitty ass dirt road Wes took over driving with one hand still on my knee. While we drove I decided on talking to fill the silence. When I say talking I mean that I randomly babbled my head off.

"One time when I was fifteen I was playing hide and seek with my cousins and I fell over a rug in the hallway. Mom took me to the hospital and I'd actually broken two bones from the fall." I said. "Oh and when I was seven I fell through a glass door in my garage. See my scar?" I held my hand out

Wes laughed and nodded. "That was so random."

"Yeah I know." I shook my head. "Is there anything you wanna know about me that you don't already?"

After thinking for a second Wes nodded. "There is actually."

"Well what is it?" I laughed when he paused.

"Do you only hang out with Drew to get under my skin?" He asked.

"No Wes." I rolled my eyes. "He's fun and insightful and incase you haven't noticed I don't have a lot of friends out here."

He seemed satisfied with my answer and continued driving. "One more question?" he asked.

"What?" I asked picking at my nails.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" he sang loudly making me die laughing. After quite a few more hours of driving we ended up in Denver Colorado at dark. Wes pulled into yet another hotel and shut off the engine.

"Let's stay here a few days?" I asked. "I've always wanted to see the mountains close up. We could hike and stuff. It'll be so fun."

"Sure thing." Wes nodded looking over at me.

I giggled and reached over wiping off a smudge of pink tinted Chapstick on the right side of his neck. "It might give the desk lady the wrong idea."

He sighed and looked deep into my eyes. It was like he was searching my soul. "I don't care what anyone thinks but you."

Well if that doesn't melt your heart I don't know what will. "I love you Stromberg."

"I love you too." his smile could cure cancer.

Wes got one room and paid for three days and two nights. Once we got to our room I went to the bathroom to take a shower since I didn't have time this morning. I was rinsing out the bubbles in my hair when Wes opened the door.

"Hey babe, where's you put the keys? I left my phone in the car." he asked.

I thought a second then sighed. "In the pocket of my jacket on the floor."

"Um, I can wait I guess." he said awkwardly.

Why am I so nervous, my boyfriend should be allowed in the bathroom while I shower. He can't even see me through the dark shower curtain! Hell he should be allowed to fucking shower with me! God that's an idea I wouldn't mind. "Go ahead and get them Wes."

I heard his steps move into the bathroom and him fumble with my jacket. "Okay I got them. I'm gonna get my phone then I think I'm gonna hit the gym downstairs. You can come join me when you're done." I could practically hear him smirking. Wes knew how hot I thought he was when he worked out.

I finished my shower then toweled off. Once I'd pulled my hair into a damp messy bun, I tugged on a California Republic crew neck and a pair of Wes's sweatpants. Grabbing a room key on my way I slipped out the door and headed to the gym on the third floor.

When I entered the gym there were a few guys besides Wes and one lone girl. She was totally ogling my boyfriend, but I can't say I blame her. He had his shirt off and sweat was glistening on his muscular body. One of the guys lifting glanced my way and smiled.

"Here for a date sweetheart?" he winked.

Ew! "No! I'm here to get hit on by creeps like you." I sassed.

Wes's attention was now on me as well. I could tell he wasn't thrilled about the situation, but he didn't say anything. I sent one last glare at the creep lifting then bounced over to my boyfriend. He possessively wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me to him then kissed me.

"What was that?" I breathed when he pulled back.

He tucked a stray hair back from my face and smiled. "Just wanted to make it clear that you weren't here for a date."

"Hmm, maybe we should kiss again then because that tramp on the treadmill is still looking at you like a snack." I said.

His eyes twinkled with humor. "She can look all she wants but I'm all yours baby."

I think my insides exploded. Maybe it was the timing or the fact he was sweaty and half naked, but right here in this dirty hotel gym, I was ready to have sex with Wesley Stromberg. Talk about bad timing.

********************************

A/N: Omg I hit over 1k reads on this guys thank you soooo much!!!! I was actually gonna end this story a few chapters back and start another one but I decided I wanted to add on. Anyway thank you for all the love and support. I appreciate you guys voting and I read all your comments even if I don't always respond! You mean so much to me so thank you again 😘 I love you guys!!