15

Briley's POV

I cried for five or maybe more days and didn't even go to work so I got fired of course. I ignored calls from my mom and somehow Seth got my number again so I was avoiding him too. I just wish I could climb underneath as god damn rock.

I need to go to the store though and get ice cream since that's all I'm eating now. After taking a shower so I didn't scare people I pulled on some yoga pants and a tank top. I put on my shoes and headed to the store.

"Briley Matthews?" someone asked me as I was walking toward the store since it was only down the block.

"Nope." I lied as I kept walking at a brisk pace.

"You're the girl who broke Wesley Stromberg's heart!" the girl demanded trying to catch up with me.

"No that's not me. I get told I look like that girl all the time though." I sighed turning to face the girl who looked about my age.

"Bullshit! I know you're her." the girl hauled off and open palm bitch slapped me.

I tensed and clenched my fist at my side. "Okay, I'm her! Now what? You wanna beat me up? Go ahead! I already hate myself, so why not just make it worse huh?" I shouted. The fun thing about California though is no one notices a girl shouting in the side if the street.

The girl looked taken back by my outburst, but continued to push my buttons. "Then why don't you just apologize?"

Wow we have a genius on our hands people. "He's better off with out me anyway. I don't tell you what kind of jam to eat out of your boyfriend's ass and you don't tell me how to live my life, alright?" I turned my back to her and walked away.

I was almost past the alley beside the store when someone reached out of the darkness and tugged me into the alleyway with them. Normal girls would've screamed or fought, but I didn't for some reason. Guess I had nothing left to worry about living for. I had no fear of losing the life I was living.

The person who tugged me to them started chuckling lowly and I immediately knew who it was. "Wes!" I spun to face him. "What are you doing here?"

"I should ask you the same thing! What girl walks alone to the store at eleven at night?" He gave me a worried look.

"The girl who doesn't sleep and needs ice cream." I shrugged and then remembered that I shouldn't be talking to Wes because we're in fact broken up. "I should go."

Wes gripped my arm holding me in place. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I saw that girl slap you, and I was actually shocked you didn't hit her back knowing you have a terrible temper. Or maybe it's just me that pisses you off that bad." he looked to the ground.

If he'd seen her hit me that means he heard me say I hated myself for dumping him. "Did you hear us?" I asked.

His head snapped back up and he nodded laughing again. "I believe I heard you say, I don't tell you what kind of jam to eat out of your boyfriend's ass and you don't tell me how to live my life." he laughed loudly making me smile. How can he be so okay near me when I'm a wreck inside just thinking his name? If he's so okay then he must not have loved me very much.

I felt his hand drop my wrist an he smiled. "Wes I," he cut me off.

"Let's get a drink?" he asked nodding his head toward a nearby bar that looked pretty dodgey.

"I don't know. I'm not even old enough." I sighed.

"No problem when your with me babe. It's one drink, come on?" he pleaded. One drink will lead to two and I don't know. How can I say no to him though?

I sighed feeling defeated. "Sure lets go." So much for my ice cream.

********************************

A/N: Hey guys this story's doing really well I think so thank you for all the love and support! Anyway I'm writing like an about the author story about my life. it's called Just Brianna if you wanna go check that out it'd be cool. Bug yeah so thanks and I love you all very very very much haha. 😘