Acknowledgements

| started | 02.06.18 |
| ended | 07.04.19 |

It has taken me, just under a year to write this! Time really does fly! I thought it took me a lot longer though!

First off I'd like to say, thank you all so much for supporting me for the duration of this book.

I first started this fan-fiction after watching Spider-Man homecoming for the one hundredth time my brother put it on.

Then, I realised I had a MASSIVE crush on Tom Holland (it's not as bad anymore 😂) so I was like FUCK IT, IMMA WRITE A FAN-FICTION ABOUT THIS, AND I WANT IT TO BE TH X READER BECAUSE WHY THE FUCK NOT.

I read so many Tom Holland fanfics before I wrote this book, and Tom Holland X Reader, I'd never read that type of fanfic before so it was new and interesting.

As some of my Original fans will know my profile name was not always Featherinthewind, and used to be my ACTUAL name.

I chose to change it because I didn't want my books to be affiliated with who I was, rather, how I write.

I probably won't ever reveal my real name, because long story short, I struggle with a few issues, low self esteem being one of them, and I love being able to go on Wattpad and escaping who I am.

As some of you may also know, I've been on Wattpad for 3 years! And thinking about that, is actually crazy, because I was so young when I joined!

I didn't write books immediately after I joined, and you guys will know this ain't my first book, but it has been going on for a long time, and I know I took a break from it for a while, but we got through to the end!!

I hope you all enjoyed this book! I've really poured my heart and soul into it, and it's not the end, I promise.

You all have supported me through so much, and through all the ups and downs (we've had many downs) you guys have been so supportive.

So, I want to give thanks to you guys, and dedicate this book to all of you! Because without you I probably would have given up.

I also want to thank my best friends, who always make me smile and help me when I have writer block.

Now, I want to also dedicate this book to one of my best friends, who is fighting with cancer, Heather, I love you so much, I dedicate all of my books to you.

You are the strongest person I know and you inspire me so much. Throughout everything you've always stayed positive and never failed to put a smile on my face, no matter how down you felt.

I know you hate sappy stuff so I'll keep this fairly short. No matter what I will always be there for you, you've exceeded everyone's expectations and you're so strong despite everything you've gone through.

You never hold any grudges or get angry at the world, if I were you I'd be snappy and angry 😂. I love you with all my heart, never stop fighting.

Wow that got deep.

I also want to thank my parents, whose gentle nagging to update helped me push through, I took a few breaks from this book, but now I've got everything in order and they're a big part of it.

AND FINALLY! I want to thank my Yr. 7 English teacher, who unintentionally motivated me.

You're critique of my stories in year 7 pushed me to be a better writer and figure out what I wanted to do.

(To all of you who aren't aware of this story)
In year 7, we had a chill lesson when we were supposed to write a story, any story.

I wrote a random story, that looking back is not the best, but at the time it was the best thing I'd written since I didn't write stories much.

The teacher decided to take them in and have a look. The next lesson she hands them back, and I got an average grade.

But at the time, even though the grades didn't mean anything, it was just for fun, I was really upset.

My teacher notices this and asks what's wrong. I tell her that I thought my story deserved a better grade than what she gave me.

And she laughed, and said 'for others, yes it may be a good story, but I think you can do so much better'

That really pushed me to experiment with my writing and try and improve it.

Once again, I'd like to thank all of you for reading this book! Because it took me a lot of time and it's nice to know you guys all took the time to read it!

There will be might chapters on this book so don't delete it

Make sure to check out the sequel, Leap of Faith!!

I love you all so much

- Feather In The Wind 💫