2

"So that's your trailer" the director Jon says to me, "you need to be here at 6:30am sharp every day, you will work in chunks, 6:30-9:00 then 12:00-2:30 and finally 5:00-7:00, we made need you on set in between those times so be ready"

I stand there listening to him with Zendaya next to me on her phone.

I look over Jon's shoulder and see Tom Holland, I resist the urge to gawk and stick with staring.

He's trying his Spider-Man suit on, someone says something to him and he does a backflip, as he lands he catches my eyes and waves.

I panic and wave slightly back, and he smiles. Tom Holland smiled at me.

Now I'm just standing here with a stupid grin on my face, great, first day, already been an incompetent fuck. Good going.

"And that's all there is to it" Jon says, I frown slightly, I zoned out through most of that conversation.

Jon looks at me for confirmation and I nod, not fully knowing what I was nodding too.

Jon walks away and Zendaya turns to face me.

"I saw everything that just happened" she says smugly.

"What do you mean" I say innocently

"You've got a crush on Spider-Boy" she laughs and grabs my hand.

"What are you doi-" I'm cut off as she drags me over to Tom.

"No, Zendaya please don't" I plead trying to get my hand out of her grasp.

"Hey Thomas" Zendaya says, ignoring my cries.

"No" Tom groans, "5minutes into shooting and you're already annoying me"

"Pleasure" She says, "This is YN" she adds motioning to me.

"Hi" I say quietly, shuffling my feet.

"Hi YN" Tom says, smiling

"YN has a little crush on you" Zendaya says smugly.

I gasp and elbow her hard in the ribs, she giggles and pushes me forward.

"Why don't you to get to know each other while I go get some food" she flicks her hand and walks away.

I look at the ground, then at Tom, then at the ground.

"You okay?" He asks, breaking silence.

"Yeah, just a bit awkward around famous people" I reply with an air of sarcasm.

"Finally!" He yells

"What?" I say shocked

"Finally someone who understand my British sarcasm, apart from him" he motions to someone Zendaya pointed out to me earlier as Harrison Osterfeild, who is conveniently at this moment in time, stuffing his face with a donut.

"Us brits gotta stay together" I laugh

"Do you wanna hang out, I've got a half an hour break before I have to be on set" Tom says

"Sure, I've got 25minutes" I say, all shyness evaporated.

We get in Toms car and he starts driving, "where are we going?" I say staring out the window.

"It's a surprise" Tom says in an American Accent.

"Oh that's sounds so weird" I laugh and try and do an American accent.

"Let's play basketball" I say, cringing at my
awful attempt, Tom laughs and pulls into a car park.

"Birch cafe, best muffins in America if I do say so myself"

"I'm sure you do" I say grinning

We both get out the car and go inside, we sit at a table for two, and Tom offers to get us muffins and a hot chocolate.

"Okay" he says, placing a chocolate chip muffin and steaming hot chocolate in front of me.

"So tell me YN" he says sitting down, "what's your story"

"What do you mean, Spider-boy" I reply, sipping my drink.

"Why are you here"

"Isn't that everyone's question it life" I say swirling the milk around in my cup making a cool pattern effect.

"I mean, why are you in America, what's your life story" he says, "Who are you really"

"Very spiritual"I laugh and put my mug down, "Erm, ok, I am YN LN, I have an 2 older sisters, one is named Phoebe and is 25, the other is Anna and she's 23, I have a younger brother called Ethan who is 19, and I have 2 younger brothers, Lucas and Caleb, who are twins and 8 years old, so quite a large age gap. I have a puppy called Charlie, I am a makeup artist, I skipped year 3,4,5 and then skipped year 8, so I am quite young and have been to college and Uni, I live in Sevenoaks and full disclosure, I've had a crush on you since I was 13"

"Wow" Tom says, "13!"

I whack his arm "shut up" I blush profusely and duck my head down.

"Your cute when you blush" Tom says, looking at me closely.

"Anyway, we'd better get going" I say, clearly embarrassed.

"Okay, but I'll see you tomorrow at 6:30" He says standing up.

"What do you mean?" I say confused, "I have to work"

"Yeah, I'm to one whose makeup your doing" He says, looking at me, "how did you not know that?"

I blush again, "erm, well, I was, kinda, distracted when Jon was telling me what I was doing"

Tom laughs and salutes, then leaves the cafe, leaving me dumbfounded.

Zendaya, walks in squealing, "Eeeeee" she says, I cover my ears and focus on her

"You just went on a date" she says quickly, jumping up and down and fangirling.

"No I didn't" I say, shocked

"You totally did" "No I didn't, we just met and I've never even been on a date"

"What" her mouth drops open, I shrug lightly and through my muffin wrapper in the bin.

"What do you mean, no-ones ever asked you out" Zendaya says, shocked.

"I've been asked out, but I always said no so they just kinda stopped asking" I shrug again and and take a bit of my muffin. Yum.

"Why did you say no" Zendaya says, stealing a chocolate chip.

"I'm dunno, just never really wanted to go out with anyone"