5

I flop on Tom's large bed and switch his TV on.

"What do you wanna watch?" I say, pulling my jumper off

" I don't mind" He answers gruffly.

"Okay" I say slowly, flicking through the movies.

I look over and see Tom staring at me.

"Hey" I say, crawling over to him and laying next to him.

"what's up Tom" I say softly

"Nothing" he says, looking at me

I place my hand on his and smile,

"YN" he says, gripping my hand

"Yeah"

"Do you trust me"

"Tom, you've been watching way to many Disney movies" I laugh until I see his face.

"I trust you Tom"

He stands up and grabs my coat. He places his hand on the door handle and smiles at me, before opening the French doors and dragging me to his car.

We pull into a car park after about 15minutes, and Tom helps me out the car before covering my eyes with his hands and leading me forward.

"Tom were are we going??"

"You'll see" he says

We walk, I can feel wood under my feet, and I smell salt, and the beach?

He stops me and turns me to face him, removing his hands from my eyes.

"You can turn around" he says breathlessly

I turn around and see the ocean, the moon reflecting off the dancing waves, casting a dim light over the sandy beach. I move my eyes to the sight in front of me, a boardwalk, with a Ferris wheel.

I gasp and turn to look at Tom, whose shuffling his feet nervously.

"Do you like it"" the moonlight shines in Tom's eyes, and I smile.

"I love it" I assure him, taking my arms round his neck and hugging him tightly.

I pull away and leap into action, "please please please can we go on the carousel" I beg, grabbing his hand.

"Sure" he laughs and we walk over to it, we wait until our turn and I see a beautiful white horse.

Tom sits on one next to me and the music starts, spinning us round, I laugh, my hair flying out behind me

We get off and I almost fall, I'm so dizzy, Tom picks me up and takes me to a concession stand while I regain my balance, he orders 2 candy floss and comes to sit next to me, handing me the pink and blue cloud on a stick.

I giggle and sat its leaning my head into his shoulder.

I sit up and look at Tom

"Tom, is a date?"

"If you want it to be" he answers, smiling

"I do" I lean my head back on his shoulder until we finish eating.

"Okay then" I say, leaping up. "Now for the grand finale" I bow to him and grin

"What do you me-" he's cute off as I grab his hand and drag him to the Ferris wheel.

"I'm so excited" I say, fidgeting in the carriage making it swing back and forth.

"Steady!" Tom puts his hand on mine in attempt to make me stop jumping up and down.

The wheel moves and we slowly make our climb to the Tom.

The cart swings violently as we stop at the top, I stand up slightly and stare the horizon.

"Its so beautiful" I murmur, my breathe catching in my throat.

"Not as beautiful as you" Tom says, putting his hand round my waist and pulling me to his chest.

I slap him lightly for being cheesy and lean against him.

"I wish we could stay like this forever" I say breathlessly

"I'm fine as long as I'm with you" he kisses my cheek and we sit down again, as the Ferris wheel moves.

TIME SKIP

"You have to tell me what happened" Zendaya says getting down on her knees and begging

I giggle and finish my waffle.

"Zendaya, we are in a restaurant, get off the floor" I say laughing

She stands up and sighs, "what's the use in having a best friend of they won't even tell me how their second date was"

"Okay fine, I surrender" I throw my hands in the air "and it was our 1st"

"Yeah right" she scoffs and eats a grape

I tell how it went, and she grins widely at the end.

"Mrs YN Holland, it suits you, but first we have one very important question that must be addressed" she sits back and foods her arms.

"What? And for the record, 2 dates does not constitute as a marriage"

She scoffs again and leans forward, "What are you going to call your kids?"

I laugh and gather my stuff, "seriously Z"

"Deadly" she stands up and we walk out.

We arrive back on set, and I realise I was supposed to be in makeup, like 10minutes ago, I give a hasty goodbye to Zendaya and rush to the trailer.

I burst through the door, apologising profusely to Tom, before realising, he wasn't there. I stand there confused, when I feel a tap on my back, and I turn around to see none other than Tom.

He looks at me intently before producing a necklace.

"YN MD LN, will you do me the honours, or being my girlfriend" he smiles widely

"Of course" I say, still shocked, I hug him and we get down to work