6

I put my headphones in and began the walk to the gym

I stare at the trees and fiddle with my necklace.

I walk into the gym and to the changing rooms, and get in my new gym clothes that I bought at the mall.

Without taking my earphones out I start warming up, I look up from stretching and see Tom, shirtless on the weights machine.

I blush hard when he catches my eye. He nudges Harrison with a smirk and continues his workout.

I walk to the treadmill and fiddle with the settings until a pair of particularly strong arms wrap around me and pull me closer.

I turn around and see Tom, smiling.

"You have the goofiest smile" I say, an invisible string tugging the corners of my mouth into a smile.I

"and it's deserved for you" He says, picking me up and spinning me around.

"Dinner later" I giggle like a teenager and give him a peck on the lips.

"Of course" he puts me down and grabs my hand, "I've got something to show you" he says, tugging on my hand.

"In the gym?" I ask, allowing myself to be dragged away.

"No silly! Just wait and see" his cute voice and goofy smile tug on my heartstrings, saving me with a feeling I've never felt before, not truly.

He stops as we approach a lake. I gasp and choke on the air.

The water is so clear, so pure, so untouched by human hands. I move closer to Tom and lean on his shoulder slightly.

It looks like a painted picture, the sun on the horizon, starting to come up, the water, sparkling with life.

Our whole lives, a painted picture, not really ours? But the world around us.

Tom looks down at me lovingly and steps away slightly.

"YN" he says, his eyes sparkling

"Yeah" I say, still staring at the lake.

"I-I love you"

I turn and look at him, "what do you mean" I say, shocked, I don't know what to say

"I love you YN, and you don't have to say anything, just think about it."

I nod and we sit down by the lake, staring at the horizon

TIME SKIP

I hear a knock on my trailer and I check the clock on the wall, 10:26, I'm not working till 12:00, must be Zendaya.

I open the door and see Tom, holding 2 tickets

"Hey Tom" I give him a kiss and lead him inside.

"Okay, this might seem crazy" he starts

"You are crazy" I laugh and lunch his cheeks

"I booked us 1st class tickets to Bora Bora, it was a spur of the moment kinda thing, but, what I'm really here to ask is,will you go with me?"

" Tom" the words call out of my mouth, "of course I will" I smile and hug him

" Phew, god, I was so scared you would say no, because I already spoke to the directors and chat about taking 2 weeks off and they're fine with it and-" he rambles and I tune out. Bora Bora, wow.

TIME SKIP

"YN, are you packed yet"

It was a week later, and in the morning, we were leaving for Bora Bora.