18

I stick my middle finger up to Anna as she throws the duvet off me and lobs my pillows to the other side of the room.

"Ouch" I sit up to see Tom holding a pillow that has evidently been chucked at him.

"Sorry" Anna says sheepishly, "I was trying to get YN up"

"No problem, better You than me" he says, grabbing Tessa and leaving.

"He's so nice! I'm so jealous" Anna says wistfully.

"Yeah, I'm lucky aren't I"

"Not lucky enough to actually be able to get up when your supposed to"

"Hey! Jon said I didn't have to come in till later today so I'm taking full advantage of that fact" I retort, grabbing my duvet and wrapping it around myself.

"Come on YN!" Anna stops dismantling my bed and looks at me hopefully

"Fine" I grunt, slowly easing myself out of bed

"There not so hard" she puts her hands on her hips

"Nope can't do" I collapse on my bed and bury my face in the sheets.

"TOM" Anna screams

"Yeah?" He says, walking into the room moment later

"Can you get YN out of bed please"

"Sure" he laughs and walks over to me

"Come on love, you've got to get up now" he says quietly, coming to sit beside me.

I shake my head and try and go deeper into the sheets.

"Alright then" he says standing up

"I guess we are going to have to use force" he cracks his knuckles.

"Huh?" I say, just as I feel Toms strong arms wrap around me and pick me up into the air

"PUT ME DOWN!!" I squeal, flailing my arms around helplessly.

I hear Anna's mocking laughter next to me.

"Come on babe, breakfast time" Tom says, carrying me down the stairs and plopping me on a stool by the island.

"Ooooo yum!" Anna says, diving for the food already prepared on the table.

I rub my eyes groggily and pick at some grapes.

TIME SKIP

"Okay, So, this is my trailer and Toms on nearby, most of the cast live in the trailers and sometimes we stay overnight but Tom wanted us to be able to have a house so we moved there"

"Wow" Anna says, looking around in awe, "this is amazing"

"YN!!" I hear a squeal and see Zendaya barrelling towards me.

"Hey Z" I laugh and she picks me up and swings me around.

"Okay! Girl, I have to tell you something"

"Yeah?!"

"HARRISON GOT A GIRLFRIEND" she screeches.

"Oh shit! Seriously!"

She nods frantically, Haz is Toms best friend, but since we got together we've hardly spent any time with him

"Wait. Z, are you his girlfriend" I ask

She scrunches her nose up in disgust, "EW NO"

"Just checking" I say, dodging her purse as she tries to hit me.

I remember Anna and turn to face her, "Anna, this is Zendaya my best friend, Zendaya this is Anna my older sister"

"The one whose getting married?" Zendaya says, smiling at Anna, whose rooted to the spot staring at her.

"Nope, that's Phoebe, nice try tho"

Zendaya pulls Anna into a hug.

"Z z Zendaya I love you so much, you are such an inspiration, I've loved you since Shake It Off"

"Thanks" Zendaya smiles, "call me Z if you want, that's what my friend call me"

Anna nods violently and takes a picture with her, smiling from ear to ear.

I laugh at her eagerness and leave them to get to know each other to find Tom.

I see him talking to Harrison and I turn to leave them alone when I hear Tom calling my name.

I walk over to them and smile, crabbing a carrot of the break station.

"Hey YN, it's been a while" Harrison says, pulling me into a bear hug, "what's it like sharing bed with SpiderBoy? Does he snore?"

"Nope" I laugh, "didn't you share an apartment at one point"

"Yeah! But we didn't share a room" Tom says, combing a hand through his hair.

"Wait? Yes we did, for like a month, after you saw world war Z you didn't want to sleep alone so you -"

"Harrison, Stop talking, ignore him YN, he's had one two many donuts"

"Hey!" Harrison says indignantly, shoving Tom playfully.

Tom blushes and shoos Harrison away, putting a arm around my shoulder

"So Tom, what was this about sharing a room with Harrison?"