13

I'm scrolling through the comments on my Instagram post, realising me and Tom never officially announced our relationship.

"Tom, I did something stupid" I mumble, clinging onto his arm.

"What?" He says, kissing my forehead.

"I posted a pic of us on Instagram and now everyone is assuming things about our relationship"

Tom makes a muffled sound and picks up his phone.

"Babe, I didn't even know you had Instagram"

*ding

I look at my phone and see the notification,
Tomholland2013 followed you

I laugh, "that's just going to make them more suspicious"

"Let them assume" he says airily, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

I look again at the post, it's a picture of me and Tom on the beach, we are sitting by the sea, the sun balancing on the horizon, my hair is flying it beside me, I'm wearing a simple coral dress and some sandals and Tom is adorned in a shirt, shorts and flip flops, he has his arm around me and we are looking at the ocean, away from the camera.

The comments start blowing up as soon as people realise Tom is following me.

Tomholland2013, Zendaya, And 1,479 others liked your post
Username 1; Om My God Shea drop dead gorgeous
Username 2; Yeah, who is she? Is she Toms girlfriend???? I want to know! I ship it!
Username 1; @Username 2 Yeah, I hope they are a couple, they would be so cute together
Username 3; has anyone ever seen her before, I haven't? How does Tom know her?
Username 4; I wonder when they are getting married, and having kids, this is so exciting
Click to see more comments

"Holy sh*t" I say, looking at the amount of people commenting and liking, my phone isn't used to this much activity from Instagram and is completely blowing up.

I look at my follower count;

Posts Followers Following
67 2,398 247

"Wow" I say, shocked.

Tom looks at my phone and laughs, "yeah, sorry about that" he rubs the back of his head

"It's fine" I grin, switching my ringer off, "I'm just not used to this much attention, and it's weird how much can come from knowing a celebrity"

"Yeah" he laughs and gives me a quick kiss.

Zendaya turns around from the drivers seat and looks at us, "I feel like such a third wheel"

I laugh and point to the road ahead, trying to get her to pay attention.

She laughs and turns back, "you two are such a cute couple" she says over her shoulder.

She pulls up at a house and I look at it in awe, it's massive, a mansion.

Tom gets out, opening the door for me like the gentleman he is.

I look at the vast structure in front of me and flick my gaze from the house to Tom.

"Where are we" I say in confusion.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, this is our house, I bought a bigger one for when we are here, in America, and I have a surprise for you inside"

"O my god" I say, staring at the house, I thought Toms old house was big, but this is massive! I can't believe I'm going to be living here.

I hear a grunt behind me and turn to see Zendaya dumping our bags behind me.

"It's nice that you two are having a real, lovey dovey, couple goals moment, but you could assist me in carrying your bags"

Tom grins and picks up every bag with ease and takes them inside.

I go up to Zendaya and hug her, "thank you for everything Z, you've been an amazing best friend"

"You sound like your saying goodbye or something, and it was all worth is, because now I get to be the maid of honour at your wedding"

I laugh and look around dramatically for something to throw at her.

She takes my hand and drags me inside, eager to look around.

I walk the the double doors and stare around at the foyer, this room alone is bigger than my bedroom, the walls hold painting upon painting, all beautiful and unique.

I step forward a few more steps and I find myself in an open room, stretching to the roof, with a chandelier and a ceiling exceeding all 4 floors, the glass accents on the roof let light flood in, creating patterns and shapes on the wooden floor.

Tom is sitting on the sofa, eating a bag of kettle chips and reading a book.

"Come on YN" He says, putting the book down, "let me show you around"

He grabs my hand and I get a final look of the large upscale room before I'm dragged off, leaving Zendaya to make herself comfortable.