30

"Now I know why Tom fidgets so damn much!" I complain, wriggling out of Zendaya's grasp.

"YN!" She groans, "let me finish!"

I am currently being abused with a makeup brush in my room, with Tom laughing next to me.

"Exactly! Zendaya jab her with the makeup brush!" Tom instructs, before leaving the room to let us finish getting ready.

Zendaya laughs, but I push her off.

"Don't you fucking dare" I warn.

"I'm done anyway" she protests, dropping her supplies.

I smile and look in the mirror.

I'm wearing a full length dress, with a black skirt and a sequinned bodice, with no sleeves.

I had a chunky gold and silver necklace on, and hopped earrings.

Zendaya had done a light smoky eye, subtle blush, black eyeliner and a velvety pink lip colour.

My hair was curled, and had a small plait crown with fake flowers entwined into it.

To finish it off, I had black heels, with small rhinestone embellishments.

I step back, in awe.

Zendaya is wearing a hot pink dress with almost a train.

Matched with pink heels.

Her brow hair was curled loosely down her back, showing off her jewellery.

Tom walked back in, tapping at his phone.

"Are you reaaaa- wow" he broke off.

I self consciously rub my arm.

"You are eliminating the use of the blush my friend" Zendaya teases.

I shove her off, giving Tom a kiss on the cheek.

He was wearing a tuxedo, with dress shoes, and his hair was styled nicely in a simplistic yet classy way.

If that made any sense.

"Stop staring at YN, and let's go, the limo is waiting" Zendaya called from the stairs.

I smile and grab my bag, thanking the lord that it was sunny enough to go without a jacket, I suck at keeping track of those things.

Tom, like the gentleman he is, opens the door for me, letting me clamber awkwardly due to my heels.

Zendaya follows, then Tom.

He pours us a small glass of champagne before we set off.

"For nerves" he advises, replacing mine with apple juice.

It didn't have the same effect, but close enough.

The ride was fun, and I got a chance to do that thing in movies where the main character sticks their head out the roof window.

Before I immediately got pulled back down by Z, who began scolding me about my hair.

After a few sprays of emergency hair spray, and Zendaya suddenly deciding that she wanted to re-apply her mascara and needed the driver to pull over, we arrived.

I let Z go first, my anxiety bubbling in my stomach.

But it all fizzes out when Tom smiles his winning smile, getting out and opening the door for me.

I'm almost immediately blinded by camera flashes, and the loud sound of reporters.

Recovering as quickly as I can, I just smile politely, partially hiding behind Tom's arm which I'm now clinging to.

Deciding I'm content with letting Tom handle the incessant and pestering questions of the journalists, I shoot one word answers at them, hoping they won't try and interact anymore.

We walk onto the red carpet, and I stand patiently beside Tom, posing for all the cameras.

Most of my photos are with Tom, but a few are of just me.

Those were the worst, I had no one to cling onto for stability.

We meet Harrison inside, who has two buckets of popcorn already.

An usher shows us into the theatre and directs us to our assigned seats, informing us that the movie will start soon.

Tom and Harrison argue about who gets to hold the popcorn bucket, and spilling a fair contents of one.

The build up to the movie begins, and we sit as someone announces that the movie is about to begin.

Robert stands up to make a speech, sharing funny antidotes about the making, including Toms problem with the makeup brush, which I understand now.

Finally, the screen widens, and the video of 'Tom' or Peter Parker, filming the documentary on his phone.

We get to half time, and go outside for the break, and short interviews.

It went by without a hitch, apart from Tom almost swearing on a live interview.

That boy cannot cut of his profanity!

By the time the whole thing is finished, I'm exhausted and ready to sleep.

But we still have more photos and interviews to get done.

I don't see how I'll make it through, but I push on, and eventually, after what feels like decades, I'm sitting back in the warm limo, regretting my choice of not bringing a jacket.

My gaze becomes fuzzy with tiredness, but my head is pounding.

I feel a sharp pain in my stomach, which sends a jolt rushing through me.

I gasp in pain, and Tom is immediately by my side.

"What's happening" I grunt through the pain.

No one answers me, but Harrison is yelling down the phone at something and Z is instructing the driver.

"Don't worry YN" Tom soothes, "everything will be okay"

I let his words sink in, and give into the pain, allowing it to lull me into undisturbed sleep.

***

I wake up in hospital, hearing the beeping of something beside me.

Turning my head slowly, I see it's one of those heart monitor things you see in movies when people die.

WAIT! AM I DYING!

"YN CALM DOWN!"

I immediately relax at the family voice, letting Toms touch calm my.

"You over exerted yourself, you just fainted, it's okay, you aren't dying"

He always has a way of reading my mind.

"Well" a new voice enters the room, "I have news!"

Toms grip around my hand tightens, and I fear the worst.

I pull myself up, bracing for bad news.

Glancing at Tom, I see my own fear reflected in his eyes.

"Don't look so scared" the doctor advises, a warm smile on his face, "it's good news!"

I relax, looking at Tom.

"You are having triplets!"