20

I sit at a table and wait for Z and Anna to finish ordering.

I peel back the wrapping carefully and take a bite of my vegetarian sub.

I check my follower count on Instagram

Posts Followers Following
69 3,482 250

Wow.

Anna and Z sit down with their food and I show hem my phone.

Anna spits out her cookie in shock and Zendaya laughs.

"Sorry" Anna says sheepishly, clearing up the mess.

"That's a lot of followers" she says, dumping the napkins in the bin.

I go on Zendayas profile and my mouth hangs with shock

Posts Followers Following
1,482   2.9M 142

I grin and show Anna and she laughs.

I take a picture of us and post it straightaway

Enjoying a girls day out 💖

Tomholland2013, Hazosterfeild, Zendaya, AnnaLN and 3,637 liked your post

AnnaLN; Love you sis 💖
Username 1; I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN, I SHIP YOU AND TOM SO MUCH, IS THAT YOUR SISTER? SHES SO PRETTY!!! AND ZENDAYA, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, STANDING UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, YOUR AN INSPIRATION
              Anna LN; @Username 1 yes I'm her sister x
Username 9; Ok, when will the Quackson army get some answers, I'm dying over here
Zendaya; Go girl!! Your my best friend I love you so much, and your older sister is amazing 💖
Click to see more comments

I scroll through my feed, following a few of Toms fans and liking some posts until I finish my sub.

I sigh and switch my phone of, only for it to go off again.

Spiderboy
Ok, I have an idea, I'll tell you about it when you get back to set xx
Delivered 1:32

You
Ok heading back now x
Delivered 1:32

Spiderboy
Ok love you x
Delivered 1:33

You
Love you too 💖
Delivered 1:34

I smile and look at Z and Anna talking.

"Guys I'm going to head back to set"

They nod and go back to talking.

Back at set

"Tom?" I call out, hoping they aren't still filming.

"YN!!!" Tom crashes into view barrelling into me causing us to both fall over onto each other.

"Goofball" I murmur.

He laughs, "this reminds me of when we first hung out at my house"

I smile, he's on top of me at the moment, I breathe in and smell his scent, cologne and lilac, weird, I know, but my perfume is lilac, so he normally ends up smelling like Lilac.

*AN
They are both virgins, just thought I'd let you know x

He leans in slowly and kisses me, I run my hand through his hair and pull him closer, not wanting to let go.

He pulls away and stands up, pulling me with him, "come on, let's go to my trailer"

We arrive at his trailer, we don't even stay here but it's still the biggest living trailer on site.

We sit on the sofa and I kiss him again, savouring every moment together.

I pull away, resting my forehead on his, "we'd better talk now" I whisper, staring into his brown eyes.

"Yeah" he breathes.

I sit back in the sofa and look at him expectantly.

"I have an interview tonight, on live television" he begins, shuffling in the sofa.

"And I want you to come with me, and we can finally announce our relationship"

I sit, shocked, taking it all in, announcing my relationship with a super famous celebrity on national television, great....

I nod and look at him. He takes my hands in his and looks at me deeply.

"I love you YN, For you, never change, I really do love you YN, I can see a future for us, kids, marriage, a life, together, I love you"

Tears come to my eyes, and I hug him tightly, wanting everything he just said, wishing, for a life with Tom.