23

I wake up feeling a warm feeling in my legs.

I look down in shock and see I feel asleep on the lilo and my legs slipped into the water.

Dang that's dangerous, the musics still playing and I listen intently, 'What do I know" by Ed Sheeran.

I yawn and sigh when I realise I have to get in the pool, to be able to get out.

I ease myself in the water, before my weak ass arms slip on the lilo and I'm thrown into the warm water, jolting me awake.

I emerge and fold my arms, bobbing in the water.

I sigh and decide to make the most of it, swimming a few laps, it's 7:43 so Tom will be wondering where I am and god knows what Anna's doing.

I clamber onto the rocks and cannonball into the pool, the water erupting around me, spraying everywhere.

I come up to see a grumpy Tom standing by the side of the pool, dripping wet.

I burst out laughing and his expression goes from a sour frown to a smirk.

"What are you pulling that face fo-" I'm cut of when he jumps fully clothed into the pool.

He grabs me and throws me in the air with ease, tossing me around like a ball.

"OOOO POOL PARTY" is the last thing I hear before there is a giant splash.

I hear a familiar giggle and see Anna splashing around happily, fully clothed.

TIME SKIP

I dry Anna's long hair and pull my own into a pony tail.

I dress into a short dress and some sandals, applying some light makeup and a ribbon to my hair.

I traipse downstairs, and eat some breakfast, scrolling through Instagram.

Tom is sitting in the living room watching football, and Anna is playing with Tessa on the carpet.

I check the time, 11:09

"Come on guys we'd better go, and bring Tessa" I say, grabbing my tiny ruck-sac.

"Where are we going" Tom says, standing up and clipping Tessa's lead on her collar.

She runs around excitedly in circles, bumping into Toms legs.

"Yeah" Anna says, standing up while brushing Tessa's fur off her shorts.

"Its a surprise!" I say, herding them out the door, I text Z to confirm it and we head on our way.

TIME SKIP

I pull the car into the makeshift car park and Z walks over to the car.

I grab Tessa and motion for the others to get out.

"Spring Music And Food Festival" Anna reads off the sign, "COOL!"

Tom smiles and snakes his hand round my waist, "this looks fun" he says, tapping his finger on my hip.

Z nods, grabbing Anna's hand and leading her towards a jewellery stand.