Chapter TwentySeven - Oops, You Thought It Was Real? ♥♪♣$♦★♠

STELLA'S P.O.V.

"Oh, that's wonderful! Congragulations, Niall!" I lie through my teeth, smiling wide; as if I weren't breaking inside.

"Yeah, she's great to be around," he smiles. "You want to go hang out? Y'know, to get up-to-date on our lives?"

"Erm, sure. Let me just tell Keegan that I have to go, okay?" I scurry away from Niall, and walk towards Keegan.

"Keegs, I have to go with Niall, okay? It's just to hand out, and get to know eachother a bit better. Love you, babe." I kiss him on the lips, fully aware that Niall was staring at us.

Keegan kisses back, then pulls away; "Alright, but if he even tries to do something-"

I cut him off, pain evident in my soft whisper; "He's engaged, Keegan. He clearly wants nothing with me any more."

"Babe, I'm so sorry. I know you still love him- It hurts me to see you like this." Keegan coo'es, wrapping his arm around me for an embrace.

"Why are you so nice to me, when we're only dating for publicity?" I sniffle, a slight whimper esacping my lips.

"Because, Stella-Bear, you're like a little sister to me. I will protect you no matter what, alright? I know it's gonna be hard for you to go with him, and pretend like your not hurting- but you have to break out your acting skills and just keep on going," he smiles down at me. "Just know I'll be at the flat with tissues, loads of ice-cream and chick-flicks to help you heal."

"Your the best, Keegs. I'll be home soon," I peck his cheek. "I have to go now, bye!"

   As I walk away, I look back a Keegan, smiling softly. He smiles back, and waves a small, affectionate wave. I turn back forward, and see Niall, waiting by the door; arms crossed over his chest and leaning against the frame.

'This is it', I thought.

'This is when I have to act my best- to not show any sign that I still love him'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry that it's short!

I've been having trouble keeping up with my new school-schedule, and watching Glee (I need to catch up on season 3!), and writting my fanfics, AND my new novel.

But, PLEASE, don't comment about "Ohmigod, update!" 'cos if your gonna do that... It's rude in my opinion.

Just... comment what you feel or think or predict about it! :)

LOL, if you ship Klaine... PM or message board me to fan-girl together!

Dedicated to... *drum roll*... everybody who post's on my board, saying that they love my story, and me! That was a total of eight people. :)

Oh, and if I had told you your accepted as a new character for this story- please inbox me your audition again...  kinda have them on my board, but I can't really find 'em :3

Love you all! :) x