Chapter Nine - The Dare Gone Wrong (The SleepOver : Part Two) ♥♪♣$♦★♠

* The Park - Midnight * STELLA'S P.O.V.

   I can't believe I'm doing this. Louis is so dead after this. I'll flush all of his carrots down the toilet, see how he likes being worried and restless. This lad, has crossed boundry lines with this dare.

In case your confused, I'm at the park. It's midnight. I'm with Niall.

Now, your question might be; "What's so bad about that?"

Well, I'll tell you.

   Niall and I have been dared to sit in the middle of the park, in our underwear, for 2 hours. We have no connection to the lads what-so-ever. Which makes me worried. Plus, I'm freezing, and it's only been ten minutes into the dare. Louis had this brilliant idea, so of course, everybody agreed to basically kill Niall and i. Because in case you haven't noticed, Niall cant go for more than one hour without food, before going bazurk and start throwing a huge temper-tantrum.

"Are you OK, love? Your shivering like mad!" Niall asks while wrapping his arms around me, and I take this opportunity to snuggle into his bare chest.

One thing I love about Niall, is that he's always warm.

Oh my God, get it; "One Thing"?

I'm so corny.

We just sit there, warming eachother, trying to contain our sanity. Suddenly, we hear a rustle in the bushes, and Niall tenses up.

"Love, what is that?" Niall asks worriedly.

"It's probably just an animal or something. Dont worry, babe" I respond while pecking his lips reassuringly.

"Alright..." Niall trails off unsure.

We sit there, embracing eachother for around ten minutes, until we hear another rustle.

"Stella... Oh, Stella..." a ruff voice whispers, making both Niall and I tense up, and I whimper with fear.

I would know that voice anywhere...

My father.

"N-niall I k-know who t-that is..." I stutter out with fear.

"Who is it, love?" Niall asks, trying to grip my waist as hard as he can, for reassurance.

"M-my f-father..." I trail off.

"Oh my god, Stella, we need to get out of here..." Niall says, while pulling us up from the bench, as we try to run away from the park.

But to no avail, in no time, he was infront of us, aiming a gun at us.

"Oh good, there's two of you this time... more fun" he whispers sinically.

"Please, dont take Niall... I love him... just take me, leave him please..." I beg my father.

"Nah, it's more fun with the two of you... he'll get to see you suffer in pain, and maybe he'll be useful..." he replies while dragging us towards the exit, and yanking both Niall and I into a large van just outside the park.

Niall and I sit in the backseat, waiting to arrive at the destination.

"What do you think he'll do to me?" Niall asks me, worry evident in his voice.

"I dont even want to imagine..." I trail off painfully.

Niall craddles me in his arms, and I just snuggle further into him.

"Niall... I'm scared. I dont want you to die... I just don't know if you could take it, I mean, he can kill you for all he cared..." I say, as a single tear fell from one of my eyes.